Mini-chapter!

I'm working on the next actual chapter so here is a little thing for you lovely people!

No POV

Its the day after Kaworu and Shinji had they're little "Study session" Shinji was in his seat looking at his book. And Asuka looked at the classroom door impatiently while tapping her fingers on the desk. On the side of the classmate the door Kensuke was showing Hikari and Touji his new battleship models he got.

The door slid open and revealed Kaworu with his hair pulled back into a little short ponytail at the back of his head. How he got it to lay down? Well, that's his little secret. He closed the door and yawned.

"Good morning."

He walked to his seat and sat down Then stared at Shinji and smiled. The whole time Shinji did not notice.

Suddenly Asuka stood up and slammed her hands on Kaworu's desk and looked angry. Shinji looked at her and so did everyone else. Kaworu looked at her confused.

"What's wrong Asuka-Chan. And you're so energetic so early in the morning."

He yawned again and put his hand on his chin. Asuka looked a little annoyed.

"I heared you went over to stupid Shinji's last night...what exactly happened?"

Kaworu laughed a little and Shinji blushed and looked back at his book.

"Nothing major Asuka-Chan. We went to the corner store to buy some snacks then we studied and after some hours I suggested to play the pocky game. And we kissed and Shinji-kun turned the color of your hair~"

Shinji ran into the corner and put his hands over his face and mumbled over and over again.

"It didn't happen, it didn't happen, it didn't happen..."

Asuka blushed and screamed

"WHAAAAAAAATTTTT! YOU CALL THAT NOT MAJOR! DU HAST JA WOHL DEN ARSCH OFFEN?" (Translation: Are you insane? What the fuck is wrong with you?)

The guys groaned in disgust and so did Hikari.
The other girls Squealed and laughed and some of them start whispering to each other saying things like

"So cute! They look perfect together!"

"I know right don't they?"

"Totally! I sooooo ship them!"(I do to honey~ why you think I'm writing this?)

"Gasp What should their ship name be?"

"Hmmm, Their first names are Kaworu and Shinji"

"I got it! How about Kawoshin!"

"That sounds perfect!"

"Ah,hold on."

One girl runs to the board and draws a big heart. Then in the inside she writes.

"K.N. + S.I.= Forever"

Below the heart she writes in big caps

"KAWOSHIN FOR LIFE!"

All the girls squealed. Shinji died in the corner. Rei had stormed out the class. Kaworu was just laughing and looking at Shinji. Asuka went to her desk and cursed Kaworu put in German. All the guys + Hikari ignored it. Misato looked at the bored and busted out laughing and faced everyone

"Alright you cutie patooties! No class today! We are gonna partay! In celebration of our New beautiful couple! Kaworu and Shinji! I'll go buy snacks!"

Before Misato could skip out the classroom Shinji and Kaworu yelled at the dame time.

Shinji: "We are not dating!"
Kaworu: "We aren't dating yet!"

Misato laughed and left the class.

THE END OF THE MINI CHAPTER I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IM REALESING THE ACTUAL CHAPTER SO YEAH BYEEE
I DONT OWN EVANGELION BY THE WAY ITS HIDEAKI ANNO'S!