Chapter 20: What's Happening?

If this video doesn't work, which it most likely won't, just go on youtube and search: See You Again ft. Charlie Puth (Against The Current Cover)

Sorry if it's been a while since I last updated, it was because I started school last week and I was stressing. Anyways I hope you like this chapter!!!! Later!!! ^-^

***

I stood there shocked. My whole body was frozen and shaking. I didn't know what to do. A smart person would've got into kung fu action. But me? I'm the dumbest person alive. My body wouldn't aloud me to move.

Xavier pulled away from Zach. Zach shifted into his human body. He laid naked on the floor. His body was covered in blood and he was unconscious. He turned his attention towards me and flashed his sharp teeth at me.

He slowly walked towards me, growling menacingly. I gulped and started taking steps, but I didn't get far. He jumped at me, knocking me down to the floor. He stared down at me, drool spilling out of his mouth.

His breath fanned my face making me mentally gag. He got off of me and shifted. I closed my eyes tightly so that I wouldn't have to see him naked. That would be just disgusting.

You're probably wondering why I looked at Zach. Well, there were two reasons. One, he's my mate. And two, he was laying on his side. His back was facing me.

I slowly opened my eyes. Grey eyes were staring angrily at me. My eyes lowered and I sighed in relief. He had shorts on. He must've had it tied around his leg or something like that.

"Shift!" his voice echoed throughout the room. My eyes widened at his command. I shook my head and tried to get up.

He shoved me back down to the ground. He gripped my fury neck. "Shift." His grip tightened.

I quickly did what I was cold, wanting to be able to live another day. I quickly shifted, but covered my body so that he couldn't see my body parts. He tossed me a bra and underwear on the floor.

I just stared at it. Like where the hell did he get that? I looked up and gave him a disgusted look. "If you expect me to put that on, you have some screwed up mind. Because there is no way in h-"

Before I could finish, he grabbed my neck. "Would you much rather let me see you naked?" Shivers ran up and down my spine at the thought. Imagine what he would do to me!!!!!

I slowly picked up the undergarments and cautiously put them on. Once I was done, I kept my distance from him. I quickly ran over to an unconscious Zach. I placed my ear on his chest. His chest was barely moving, but I knew he was breathing.

Hands gripped on my arms and yanked me back. I spun around and swung my fist up. I felt my fist collide with skin. He grunted and cupped his jaw. Black swirled in his grey orbs. He snarled at me.

My fists clenched and I felt myself stiffen. Why did I do that? Remember when I said I was stupid??? Well stupid people do stupid things. And I am pretty sure this was really stupid.

He grabbed my arms, tightly, and started pushing me out of the huge room and into the hallway. Once we were out of site, I felt my body in the cold wall. I gasped at the sudden impact. His fingers dug into my shoulders.

He glowered down at me. One of his hands let go of me and he reached down into his shorts. I looked down and noticed the sharp object in his hand. Before I could control myself, a yell escaped my mouth. "HELP!!!!" I shouted.

I tried pushing him away from me, but being the weakling I am, he didn't budge. He had amusement written on his face when he saw my panicked look. That was until I continued to scream.