Chapter 21: She's Awake

<Unedited> :P

*Zach's POV*

I quickly ran over to an unconscious Rachel. She was loosing a lot of blood. I need to quickly hurry and get her to a doctor.

Xavier was on the floor dead. Yes, I killed him. I feel terrible about it, but he hurt my mate and she could possibly die.

He's killed so many people in the past. It makes me sick. Yes I do feel like a murderer but it was for a good cause. He probably would've killed Rachel.

I gently lift Rachel off the floor and cover her cut with my hand. I used my werewolf speed to quickly take her into the other room.

I bursted through the door, causing everyone to snap their heads towards me. The all stared at me as my eyes became glossy. "Does anyone know if there is a doctor in here?" They all just looked at each other as if I was some guy on drugs.

I let out a loud growl. "I said, IS THERE A DOCTOR IN HERE?!" I roared.

Both Jack and Evelyn run up to me and quickly shift. They quickly covered themselves with the clothes around their ankles.

"What happened?" Evelyn cried, staring at Rachel in horror.

"Is she....dead?" Jack asked.

I shook my head in response to Jack's question. "Xavier stabbed her shoulder." he whisper, a tear sliding down my cheek.

Evelyn gasped and buried her face into Jack's chest and sobbed. Jack's eyes widened at Evelyn's action. He slowly lifted his arms and wrapped them around her body, embracing her into a hug and he slowly rubbed circles on her back to calm her down.

Nobody was answering me. I found a random piece of cloth on the floor so I grabbed it and tied it tight around her shoulder, to keep it from leaking even more.

Since no one was going to help me, I decided that if I was lucky enough and if the world doesn't hate me, then if I used my werewolf speed and ran quick enough, than I could possibly make it back to our pack and take her to the pack doctor.

I mind-linked everyone in the pack letting them know what I'm about to do.

I quickly run out of the door and through the forest. Green and brown from the trees blew past me. Everywhere was dark since it was night.

I was able to see well since I'm a werewolf.

I looked down at Rachel, worriedly. My grip on her tightened and I felt pain in my chest.

If she doesn't make it, I won't be able to live with myself.

I finally reached the village. People were gathering around the center of the village.

What happened to her? Is she okay? Is she dead? OMG what happened? Everyone was bombarding me with questions.

I ignored everyone as I tried to find the pack doctor.

I finally spotted a building with a sign that had a red cross on it. I bursted through the door and ran up to the front desk.

"I need a doctor and I need them, now!" I pleaded.

The lady looked down at Rachel. "Right away, Alpha Zachary." She replied and disappeared into the back room.

I know I'm not the alpha, yet. But they still call me Alpha since I will become their alpha.

I looked down at Rachel again. The blood was starting to soak through the white cloth that I tied into her shoulder.

I pressed my hand onto the cloth to apply more pressure onto the cut to try and stop it from bleeding.