Chapter 3: Anger issues

"did you really think I wouldn't find you" Robert says smirking and pushing the knife more into my leg "ow leave me alone"he kisses my cheek and then I see someone slam a dagger into his shoulder "ah what the hell Ash". He grabs me by my waist again and I stab him with my Bowie knife making him throw me back and I slam into a tree making me hurt even more. "Robert leave her alone" Ash says or I guess that's his name " and what are you going to do if I don't what are you going to do make your dad to kill me,he likes me more then you". I watch not able to speak from having the wind knocked out of me, Ash sighs and starts to talk "your probably right, but that doesn't mean I can't beat the living hell out of you" he goes up and stabs Robert in the arm and slams his head on the tree on the side of me. Robert looks at him and punches Ash making him fall back "your not stronger then me,and I can do whatever I want to that girl" he gets up and dodges another punch Robert gives but misses how Robert cuts him in the face "ahh". For the first time I feel bad for him,I grab the Bowie that was thrown along with me "you ready to die Asher?"he had Asher against a tree holding a gun against his head as he chocked him. He barely choked it out "d-d-don't hurt her" I aimed the knife at Robert and threw it "ow,you little" he dropped the gun and Ash shoots him in the leg.

"You ok?" I try to speak but nothing comes out "um I shouldn't be helping you" I nod and shrug my shoulders,he looks down at my leg and notices the knife had gotten deeper because of Robert pushing it in. "Can you walk?" I put my hands on the ground and try to push myself up but I just fall.Ash looks around the area and runs his hands through his brown hair "come here" out of not trusting him I grab my legs and shake my head "you don't trust me" I shrug and Robert begins to talk from where he is stuck not able to walk " don't trust him Janelle he's going to kill you" I squint my eyes at Robert and grab Ash's hand as he pulls me up. "Don't let your girlfriend squint her beady little eyes at me,Asher"he grabs the knife still in his arm and pulls it out and it hits my other leg, I fall on the ground and Asher stands in horror. Asher looks at me " we can't go right now you'll lose blood to fast" a tear runs down my face,he grabs a piece of the jacket he's wearing and tears it off. "This Is going to hurt a little bit" I nod and he pulls out one of the knives and I make a little sound from my mouth, Asher grabs the ripped part of his jacket and ties it into a tourniquet and I feel like I'm about to scream if I could but I feel like I'm falling asleep. "Janelle?" My eyes shut "Janelle!" "Jan-" I'm asleep.

"Janelle are we going to die?"Emma says and it just replays in my head "what's with the chick" "I killed her". I wake up and I'm on the beach "hello?" No ones around I get up and I start to limp over to the water. I look at my reflection and then I see Robert behind me in my reflection. "DON'T HURT ME" I sit up from sleeping on the ground and Asher runs up "you alright?" I nod and for some reason I hug him "umm" he seems confused and then pushes me off him "look I'm not your friend I'm just helping you,it's your stupid boyfriend that wants to kill you" I nod "your names Asher,isn't it" "yeah, Asher Salazar" my eyes get wide "you! Your Tanner's son!" I scoot away from him "yeah I know,I hate him" I look at him "you don't have a reason to hate him". He chuckles "I'm suppose to die in a few days" I go back to sitting next to him "why" he faces me "I did some things I'm not proud of,my dad hates me,he says if I don't kill anyone from the west coast he's going to kill me". "So you don't want to kill us, everyone else does" he stopped looking at me "I can't kill a family,I'm not that low" "OH MY GOD,EMMA!" I start squirming and he looks at me "he could of killed my sister" I get on my leg that the knife didn't go to much in and stand up limping and going as fast as I can to find her.

"Wait" Asher runs up to me "you can't go out like this someone will kill you" I look at him "why do you care ,you aren't killing me, you said you weren't my friend" he rolls his eyes "just stay here I'll find her". "Your going to kill her" he looks at me "I'm not like my dad"he runs off and I can't tell which way goes and I just sit against a tree. "Are you kidding me" it had gotten dark and Ash or my sister didn't come back "JANELLE!" My brother comes running in "Hunter,where's Emma" he is out if breath and then my sister comes running in "I SAW ROBERT AGAIN!" My face expression changes "how,what did he do to you" I get up and walk up to her finding her perfectly normal. "Where's Asher" "who's that?" My eyebrows narrow "he didn't find you" "no", "I'm an idiot for trusting him, I knew he'd leave me". As it gets late I notice I'm hungry "Hunter do you have anything we could eat" he looks around "no,but we could go hunting for something" I get up and slowly walk on my foot even though it hurts. All of us start walking and my brother leaves to go kill something "hey you never told me how you saw Robert" I say and look at my sister "oh,I was walking and I saw this boy that was walking towards me" I actually start paying attention "WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE" she looks cautious and freaked out "brown hair?oh my gosh Janelle I don't know how to describe his skin....Tan, blue eyes I think,tall,and he was wearing a black hoodie" I look at her "Asher"I mumble to myself. "Well the kid was walking and Robert came from behind him and stabbed him in the back" for some reason I feel sad "then what happened" "he screamed" "AFTER THAT!". "Oh, Robert at that moment slammed his head on a tree and the boys head was bleeding and he was passed out" my mouth drops in shock "where are they!" She looks at where we are and points left "ok,thanks"I took off as fast as I could with my wounded leg and then I saw two boys on the beach one was Robert and the other I couldn't see but I knew who it was. I walk onto the beach and I see Robert was holding Asher's head under the water of the ocean and choking him all at once, I am about to slam my knife into Roberts neck because its so vulnerable but I want to hear what he says.