Chapter 4: A Part of the Family

~*~NCIS~*~

4 hours later....

"Where are DiNozzo and DiNardo? They've been gone for hours!" Gibbs said irritatedly.

At that moment, they heard the elevator ding and Tony and AJ strutted out.

"Oh my..." Jen trailed off.

"What is the- Oh," Ziva remarked.

Tony and AJ walked in wearing identical outfits. Except Tony was in his white button down shirt and black slacks with black Armani shoes while AJ was in a white button down with black slacks and black high top Converse.

"Really DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked, rolling his eyes.

"What? We look awesome! And don't worry, we didn't go over the limit. I got all the essential stuff. It was just fun to find an outfit that looks like mine," Tony replied motioning to AJ's attire.

"I look awesome right?" AJ commented, doing a small moonwalk and spin.

The adults all laughed at this.

"And I found out that AJ loves MAGNUM!" Tony stated with a wide smile.

"Yup! And any other movie for that matter," AJ agreed.

"He's like my mini-me," Tony announced, placing a hand on the boys head.

"Like Austin Powers!" AJ said with a grin.

"Why thank you!" they both commented in an 'Austin Powers' voice.

Everyone looked at them with blank looks. They noticed this.

"What?" Tony asked shrugging his shoulders

"Why is it so quiet?" AJ asked innocently.

"Anyways, AJ is going to be part of our weird little family. He already knows the rules and consequences," Jen announced. Everyone nodded in understanding.

"Now AJ, this is a federal building, not a playroom. I am warning you now that if you break my rule of 'No playing around in the NCIS building', you deal with me and I assure you it won't be pleasant. Do you understand me?" Jen warned sternly.

AJ nodded vigorously. "I hear you," he replied, eyes widening.

"Director? Since AJ is staying with us, who's house is he going to stay at?" Tony asked.

"Oh yes, sleeping arrangements. Well, he seems to have become fond of you Tony, so he can stay with you. But if he so chooses, he can stay with anyone else if he would like. I for one definitely wouldn't mind taking him home once or twice," Jen answered.

AJ jumped with joy at this. Not only did he get to stay with his new-found friend and role model, he got to spend time with him.

AJ wrapped his arms around Jenny's waist. "Thank you thank you thank you!!" AJ remarked excitedly

"You're welcome AJ. You are quite the adorable, clever and bright child and I'm glad you're here," Jen told him, kissing his forehead causing the boy to blush. Suddenly they all heard AJ's stomach growl. Jen looked down in surprise.

"I'm glad that I'm here and all but...can we get something to eat please?" AJ asked everyone sheepishly. Everyone groaned but chuckled. That was AJ alright.

~*~NCIS~*~

1 week later....

AJ walked into NCIS sporting his favorite black T-shirt that said 'Nike Just Do It' in green letters, jeans and green Converse. That week had been normal but fun since he was staying with Tony.