Chapter 14: Tag & Coffee

This chapter focuses on mostly Tom and Zora. Contains spanking of minors. Don't like? Don't read!

Chapter 15: Tag & Coffee

~*~NCIS~*~

A few weeks later...

"Zora, no," Tom stated.

"Come on! Are you afraid?" Zora scoffed.

"Yes," Tom replied simply. They walked to the elevator by the lab.

"Besides," he continued as the elevator doors opened. "I haven't gotten into any trouble yet, and I'd like to keep it that way."

"More the reason why you should! Don't be such a rock in the dirt!" Zora coaxed.

"I think you mean, 'stick in the mud'. And it's exactly the reason why I SHOULDN'T," Tom answered. "Besides, we'll get caught."

"By who? Aunt Jenny is in MTAC with Uncle Gibbs, and Mama, Daddy and Uncle Tim are in the evidence garage," Zora responded casually.

"Still Zora, I already saw the way you sat after my Dad got a hold of you last week," Tom pointed out nervously. "And I don't want him to be disappointed in me."

"I see your point. But..." Zora sighed before the elevator doors opened. "TAG!" she yelled, smacking his shoulder and running off.

'I can't believe I'm doing this,' he thought to himself before running after her.

~*~NCIS~*~

Gibbs and Jen sighed and sat back in their seats in relief that the video message on the MTAC screen was finally over. It was a long and hard case, an arms dealer that they had finally nabbed after weeks and weeks of undercover work.

Gibbs sipped on his umpteenth cup of coffee. Jen eyed the coffee cup in longing.

"Ugh, I haven't had caffeine all week," Jen groaned.

"I'd hate to be you, Director," Gibbs chuckled with another sip.

"You don't use sugar in your coffee, do you?" Jen asked, grimacing at the bitter swill Gibbs was sipping.

Gibbs shook his head. Jenny rolled her eyes.

"Jethro, could you get me a cup on your next break?" Jen inquired.

"Aren't you taking a tolerance break?"

Jen glared at him half heartedly.

Gibbs smirked. "How do you know that my next break isn't for another hour?"

"Because," Jen answered. "I know that you get a new cup of coffee before the previous one is even finished yet,"

"Good point. That reminds me, I need a new cup. Back in 20," Gibbs remarked, getting up and going up the stairs to the door.

"Don't forget my-" Jenny called out.

"I know, I know," Gibbs answered.

Upon opening the door, Gibbs was slammed into by Zora. Thankfully for both of them, he didn't spill his coffee. She fell down hard on her backside and looked up in horror.

"Zora..." Gibbs started quietly.

"Uncle Gibbs, I am sorry!" Zora commented in panic.

"Rule 6, Zora. And I'm not the one you should be worrying about. Once Aunt Jenny gets a hold of-" Gibbs was interrupted by Jen.

"Jethro? What's going-" Jen was then slammed into by Tom who promptly fell down hard next to Zora.

Tom paled at the furious look at his aunt's face.