Chapter 9: Thomas

NCIS Chapter 9

Thomas

Two days later...

Amy and AJ sat in the bullpen and listened to the grownups' stories.

"No way!" Amy shrieked between giggles.

"Way! I totally did!" Tony replied with a wide grin.

"Tony, you mean to say that you snuck into the teacher's lounge and put laxative in their coffee?" Ziva remarked incredulously, but she was shaking her head and laughing.

"Yep I did. I had to be about AJ's age. Never got caught. It was blamed on a stomach bug that was 'going around'," Tony said between laughs.

"If AJ ever tried that-" Ziva started.

"I know I know, I can feel it already," AJ finished and stood up, rubbing his bottom dramatically. The adults including Amy bursted into laughter.

"McGee your turn, what is the naughtiest thing you've ever done?" AJ asked.

McGee thought for a moment. "Well, I hacked into a database when I was 12 and the authorities came. When my father found out, oh boy was I in for it," McGee explained, shaking his head. "Amy,"

Amy smiled deviously. "Ha! I can think of one already! When Great Aunt Patience dumped out my Caf-Pow!" she stated.

McGee pinched the bridge of his nose. "Oh geez..."

"Go on.." AJ commented impatiently.

"And then, I set a trap for her...her foot touched the trip wire and 4 gallons of Caf Pow was dumped on her!" Amy finished with a giggle.

"Can't say I don't blame you. That woman sounds pretty mean," Tony remarked.

They all nodded. "Amy, what I don't understand is, why didn't you just drink the Caf Pow?" Tim asked.

Amy shrugged. "Wasn't thinking at the time," she answered. "Ziva, your turn,"

Ziva thought for a moment. "Hmmm, let me think...once when I was about 11, I had launched water balloons with a slingshot from our balcony onto people walking by..."

Tony scoffed. "That's not naughty..."

"Ah, but you did not let me finish. The balloons were filled with various liquids ranging from vinegar, ketchup, sour milk or oil...or all mixed together...I thought water was overrated," Ziva finished with a devious smirk.

Tony looked on, aghast. "I definitely take it back..." he stated.

Ziva smiled with pride. "You're a sick chick, David," he said with a frightened expression.

Ziva's expression turned slightly serious. "Now, these stories were to entertain everyone. Not to repeat. AJ if you ever try any of these pranks, the last spanking you got will seem like a walk in the park. Do you understand?" she warned seriously.

AJ nodded. "You too, Amy," Tim added firmly. Amy nodded in understanding.

"I wonder if Gibbs has been in any pranks as a kid," AJ said thoughtfully.

"Gibbs was a kid?" Amy asked, faking shock. AJ chuckled and Amy took in the quietness of the room.

"I'm guessing he's behind me isn't he...?" she asked. At everyone's nod, she winced and turned around slowly.

"Gibbs, I-" she started.

"To your question, yes I was a kid once...and yes I definitely have gotten into my share of mischief," Gibbs replied with a chuckle.