Chapter 15: Meet the Teacher

Hey sorry for the late update! School and band is keeping me busy! But since I'm in school, the kids go to school too! Here ya go!

~*~NCIS~*~

Summer was now over for the kids and they were all enrolled in 5th grade at Memorial Academy. Today was Meet the Teacher day at the school but AJ was not happy.

"AJ you have to go!" Ziva ordered, pulling him towards the car.

"But, Mommm, I don't want to!" AJ exclaimed, pulling away.

"Tateleh, you have not yet told me why," Ziva stated softly.

AJ blew the hair from his face and frowned. He looked down and played with a rock with his foot.

"W-what if the teacher is mean? Or mean to me only?" AJ remarked quietly.

"Oh, AJ," Ziva soothed. She embraced him and stroked his unruly brown hair.

"The teacher will love you, I am sure of it. You are a clever, funny and nice boy,"

AJ smiled.

"And just make sure you do not follow your father's pranks and mischief," Ziva warned.

"Okay," he answered confidently climbing in the car and playing his hand-held game.

~*~NCIS~*~

Tony knocked on Zora's door.

"Zora honey?" he called.

"I am ready!" she emerged from the room dressed in green cargo pants, a purple shirt, and black converse.

"Excited for school, Zo?" Tony asked her.

Zora shrugged. "I guess so," she answered.

"You guess so?" Tony repeated.

"Yes, I mean, it is just school, what is so exciting?" Zora asked nonchalantly.

"What's so exciting? New friends, new environment, not to mention if your teacher is an old bat, you could play pranks on them," Tony explained with a grin.

Zora giggled.

"I'm kidding, don't do the prank thing. Your mother will make sure you don't sit for a month," Tony stated seriously.

Zora nodded. "I see. I think I may like it," she said with a smile.

"That's the spirit! Just be yourself and it'll all be okay," Tony advised.

Zora nodded again. She paused. "Abba?"

"Yes sweetie?" Tony answered.

"What were you like in school? Were you good?" Zora inquired.

Tony's eyes widened. If he told Zora or AJ of his adventures in school, Ziva would kill him.

"Oh your mother is outside! Don't want to be late!" Tony said quickly, walking faster to the car.

Zora shrugged and followed. 'I will take that as a yes,'

~*~NCIS~*~

"Ready to go, Ames?" Tim called.

"Yes, Daddy!" Amy replied, tying her boots.

"You excited?" Tim asked.

"Oh yeah ! I'll meet all new friends, science class is gonna rock! I'll tryout for band, and maybe soccer, and-" Amy rambled excitedly. Tim chuckled.

"Alright I get it, sweetie. Just remember to do your best and-"

"Be yourself. Got it," Amy finished.

"And please don't mix random chemicals again. I don't want to have to explain to the principal why there's a giant hole in the wall," Tim warned, looking at her sternly.