Anxious

Jillian's POV

The blankets felt softer than ever and when Damien's hands touched my waist, happiness spread through me like wild fire. Even though I didn't want him for a mate, I couldn't help how he affected me.

I wonder if this is how Sharpe treads Ruby.

Ruby.

God, how I missed her.

My sister was like my life line, we were best friends. Even though we argued and fought at times, we always came back better for it.

What is she doing now? Pining after me as I was her? Or was she happy and calm, doing her job as Luna?

Luna.

The word haunted me like a spirit. I was mated to an Alpha, I would soon hold the title.

I had many reasons why I couldn't be Luna 1) I wasn't brave strong or fierce 2) I wasn't a good role model and 3) I was extremely shy and quiet.

Luna's were always women who could handle themselves and the ones around them with a cloud of comfort. Like my mother or sister.
I, frankly, could not do that. I had anxiety and depression issues. Calmness was foreign to me, and as my sister would say, "Acted like I had a stick shoved up my butt"

I sighed at the idea of leading wolves.

Why Moon Goddess, why?

I burrowed deeper into the soft and inviting blankets.

If only Ruby was here.

Authors Note

I know this was a short part, and sorry. But I accidentally started the chapter before this, without actually writing this one.

Oops...
But I thank all of you who have been reading my story, I really appreciate it.
Please comment and vote.

See you next update!

Deanna