ORDA! 2 | "You're killing me"

CHAPTER 2 - "You're killing me"

***Liam’s POV***

           I went to my stereo system and put some music on, letting it blast through the built-in speakers around the suite. Then I walked back into my room and closed the door. I could see if someone walked into my suite because I had a sneaky bedroom door with a two-way mirror. If you were in the bedroom you could see everything happening in the suite but anyone who was in the suite won’t be able to see you in the bedroom. The door would just be a mirror to them on that side. I loved it!

           “So what’s my new tutor like?” I asked Dylan.

           “I don’t know but don’t annoy them,” Dylan answered. “Mom and Dad don’t like switching tutors and then having to explain to the new tutor what happened to the old one.”

           “Then just stop giving me tutors,” I said simply.

           “You’re failing university!” Dylan cried. “And we all care about you. Why can’t you just stop treating girls like toys?” he asked, smacking the back of my head.

          “Like you can talk. You were just like me. Then you got a girlfriend,” I said in a mocking voice, gagging at the thought.

           “Yes and that’s a proper relationship. Unlike you who just sleeps with every girl in sight,” Dylan said.

           “Well I can’t help it and neither can females. I’m just too sexy,” I smiled cheekily. “Who can resist my perfectly styled hair, my 6-pack abs, my rock-hard muscles and my dashing looks?” I asked rhetorically.

           My brother shook his head at my cockiness. “What am I going to do with you Liam?” he asked.

           I ignored his question. “Why are you still here anyway?”

           Dylan sighed heavily. “Mom and Dad want me to be here for your first session with your new tutor.”

           As I nodded, the doors to my suite opened. Dylan and I looked through my sneaky door to see who it was. Every muscle in my body flexed when she walked in. She looked around and didn’t see anyone.

           “Hello?” she called. “Is anyone here?”

           I looked at her properly. She was quite tall and had a slender body and curves in all the right places. She had earthy brown eyes and causal but figure-flattering clothes on. She had straight brown hair which was complemented by the gold jewellery she was wearing.

           “Who is she?” I asked my brother.

           “I have no idea,” Dylan answered. I noticed that his gaze never left her body.

           “Dude, you have a girlfriend,” I reminded him, my eyes glued to the girl’s figure.

           “I know. But no harm can come from looking at other girls,” Dylan said, giving me a sideways smile.

           We both shut-up and continued watching her like a couple of creepy stalkers. Her phone rang and she reached into her bag to take it out. When she saw who it was, she cracked the biggest smile ever.

           “Hey babe, I’m so glad you called,” she said, answering the phone.

           “Babe?” I questioned. “Does that mean it’s a boy?”