ORDA! 5 | "You're jealous"

CHAPTER 5 - "You're jealous"

***Liam’s POV***

           The music was pounding through the club so loudly that it was hurting my ears. I couldn’t be bothered to complain though. I grabbed my sixth beer and chugged down half of it.

           I was sitting in the VIP area of the ‘Luxe’ club with three strippers dancing in front of me. There were two girls making out in a corner nearby and another girl sitting on my lip and kissing my neck.

           “Liam, I want you,” the girl on my lap moaned into my ear. I think her name was Izzy... or was it Suzy? “Why don’t we go somewhere a little quieter?” she spoke sensually, her breath tickling my skin.

           I put the drink down and smiled at her. “Sure babe.”

           She flashed me a sexy smile, pulled me to my feet and led me to another part of the club.

***

          When I opened my eyes the next morning, I was in my bedroom. There were six girls in the bed all completely naked and completely trashed. There were bottles of vodka and tequila scattered all over the floor. Clothes were flung about everywhere as well as blankets and pillows covering the bed in a haphazard manner.

           I sat up and groaned at the pounding in my head. Stupid hangover! I got out of bed, pulled on some boxers and stretched my arms out. Then I went on the hunt for some aspirin.

           The door to my suite opened and Dylan walked in with a pissed expression on his face.

           “Liam!” he said firmly.

           “God bro, don’t shout,” I complained.

           He rolled his eyes. “I’m not shouting but I will if you don’t stop acting like a COMPLETE DICK!” his voice rose at the end of the sentence and I covered my ears with my hands.

           “OW!” I complained again. God, how much did I drink?

           The doors to my suite opened again and I saw the person who was the cause of my new behaviour: Erin. She looked around the place and then peeked inside the bedroom.

           Dylan had stormed into my bedroom and was now quickly waking up all the naked girls. They got up after a while and searched for their clothes. Dylan pulled out his wallet and paid them all double their usual fee and then made them leave and never come back. They all left, smiling flirtatiously at me before the door closed.

           Dylan rounded on me then. “Prostitutes? Really Liam? How low can you sink?!” Then he saw Erin and his eyes widened. “Hey Erin. Sorry, didn’t see you there.”

           “Hey Dylan,” she said with a small smile.

           I scowled at her. “What’re you doing here?”

           She looked offended but answered nonetheless. “For your class.”

           I frowned. “We don’t have a class today, it’s Thursday.”