ORDA! 6 | "No one can help me"

CHAPTER 6 - "No one can help me"

***Liam’s POV***

           After our fight, everything returned to normal. It was as if it had never happened and I loved that.

           “We’re finished Liam,” Erin said.

           I looked up from my books and saw her slinging her bag around her body.

           “Already?” I asked, disappointed.

           “Yep,” she answered with a smile.

           I stood up and went over to her. “Can’t you stay a little longer?” I asked in a quiet voice.

           “No, I can’t. I’m sorry,” she said back.

           I held onto her wrists and looked into her eyes. “Please?” I begged.

           She opened her mouth. “Er... I...” she stuttered.

           I moved closer to her and bent towards her lips. Just a few centimetres more and I would reach those perfectly soft, smooth lips.

           Her phone rang. I let go of her hands and she moved away from me. She fumbled in her bag and answered the phone.

           “Hey,” she said.

           “What? Which window?” she asked, confused.

           She moved to one of the windows of my suite and smiled. I went over there too and saw a red, convertible BMW parked in the front of the house with two guys. Erin waved at them and then put the phone down.

           “Who are they?” I asked.

           “The one standing up is Adam. I told you about him,” she answered. She sat down on the sofa and started pulling her boots on.

           “He’s gay isn’t he?” I asked.

           “Yeah,” she said.

           I looked at him again. “He doesn’t look it.”

           She laughed. “I know.”

           “Who’s the blonde one, sitting on the bonnet?” I asked. “Is he Adam’s brother or something?”

           She laughed as she zipped up her boots. “No, that’s Alex. My boyfriend.”

           “What?!” I asked, shocked.

           “That’s my boyfriend Alex,” she said slowly as if I didn’t understand.

           I actually didn’t understand what was going on. I froze.

           “I’ll see you on Saturday,” she said. She walked to the doors and opened them. “Bye.” She left the suite.

           I continued to stare out the window and less than a minute later, Erin walked to the car. Alex moved forwards and enveloped her in a hug. She smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. They walked to the car and got in the back together. Adam got in the front and started to back out the drive. As they were leaving I saw Alex lean in towards Erin to kiss her. They pulled out of the drive so I didn’t see if he actually did kiss her but I was pretty sure that he did.