ORDA! 7 | "Last night was fun Liam"

CHAPTER 7 - "Last night was fun Liam"

***Liam’s POV*** 

           “I’ve finished studying Erin,” I said.

           “Already?” she asked in disbelief.

           “Yes,” I got up and pulled her up off the sofa. “Come on. We’re going on a date.”

           She tried to protest. “Liam. Focus. You have to study.”

           “I’ll study if we go on a date together,” I said.

           “No,” she said. “Now study.”

           “Erin, this is our last session. We should have some fun today,” I said.

           She sighed. “Alright.” She checked her watch. “It’s 9:30pm. Where are we going to go?”

           “I know a great place where we can have dinner,” I say. “Do you like Chinese food?”

           “Yes,” she smiled. “I love Chinese food.”

           “Great,” I grabbed her hand and led her out of the house. We walked and reached the restaurant within 10 minutes.

           We settled down and ordered our food. We spent ages sitting there, talking, eating and laughing about completely random things. I never wanted the date to end. After about 2 hours, I paid and we went outside to get back home.

           “Dammit!” I suddenly realised something. “I left my phone in the restaurant. I’ll go get it. You stay right here.”

           “Okay,” she said.

           I quickly ran back to the restaurant and got my phone. As I was walking back I heard a scream.

           “AAAHHHH! NO!” It was Erin’s voice.

           I sped over to where I left her. There were two men pinning her to the bonnet of their car. She was struggling hard but they were too strong for her.

           “Let go of her!” I roared at them as I ran towards her.

           One of the men got a knife out of his pocket and put it to her throat. “One more move and she’s dead.”

           I froze in my tracks. I looked at her face and saw terror in her eyes.

           “Good boy,” the guy said. He pocketed the knife and said to Erin “Get in the car.”

           She struggled against their holds. While they were trying to push her into the car, I ran for them and punched one of the guys in the face. He fell to the ground unconscious. The other guy managed to knock Erin unconscious with one hand and pull his knife out of his pocket again.

           He came towards me and tried to chop me up. He got me a few times and pretty bad too. I hit the knife out of his hand and it fell to the ground somewhere – it was too dark to see where. Erin woke up and saw what was happening. Just as the guy was about to grab Erin, police sirens started to blare. He got scared, grabbed the other guy and ran away.

           “Liam,” Erin gasped. She looked close to tears. “We have to get you home quickly.” She supported me and we started walking back home.