ORDA! | Epilogue

EPILOGUE

22 years later...

           Everybody had moved on since the wedding incident.

           Nick and Emily have 3 children. Sam who is 24 years old, Amy who is 19 years old and Jane who is 8 years old. They live in a big hose in the city where Emily has a job as a teacher. Nick is still in the army and comes home from time to time to visit them. Sam followed his Dad and is currently doing army training, Amy is attending UCLA and is currently learning Economics and Politics and Jane is an aspiring dancer.

           Dylan and Mandy have twin boys – Jacob and Edward who are 24 years old – and twin girls – Amanda and Stacey who are 20 years old. They all live in New York in an apartment. Mandy is a doctor in a major hospital and Dylan is in the hotel industry.

           Adam and Alex are currently living together. They own and manage a number of bars and nightclubs all over California. They got married and adopted a son – James who is currently 14 years old.

           Liam and Erin live in California in a large house in the countryside. They have eight children. Daniel, who is 21 years old and is studying in Yale University to become a lawyer. Twin girls Lucy and Kim are 18 years old and are doing well in high school. Kathryn who is 15 years old looks mostly like her Mom but has her Dad’s attitude. Twin boys Luke and Taylor are 12 years old and look like their Dad. There is also Abigail who is 9 years old. She is quiet and calm and clever like her Mom but funny and confident like her Dad. And lastly, there is Zack who is 2 years old and the loudest of all of the children.

           Liam and Erin are the happiest couple you will ever meet. They love their children and have decided not to have anymore. Apparently, it took a lot of persuading on Erin’s part because Liam wanted a house full of kids!

           Mr Ganson hasn’t tried to contact anyone since the day of the wedding. No-one knows where he went but they all know that they won't ever see him again. He thought that two very different people like Liam and Erin could never be together.

           Well, he clearly didn’t know that…

           Opposites Really Do Attract!