America's Rules

The next day...

England P.O.V

Surprisingly the git America actually arrived on time and for some unknown reason we managed to fit inside his car. On the way to his house he started talking about his house rules...

"Dudes!,I just have a couple of house rules." He said "First,you cannot go inside the basement.Second,if you want to fight go to the training area I made and the rest I will tell you when we arrive."

"Why are we not aloud to the basement?" I asked
"You don't want to know." He answered in a emotionless tone that made all of us shiver, from the sudden chill surrounding us.

Italy's P.O.V'

Something seems off...hm... Oh well I think I remember Japan telling me about America having a whale do you think he'll let me pet it? Doesn't hurt to ask.

"America,I heard you have a pet whale?" I asked him really wanted to pet a real live whale "Yeah!, he lives in the pool,you can pet him if you want when we arrive." He answered, I finally get to pet a whale :)

No ones P.O.V

THIS IS A FREAKING MANSION NOT A HOUSE those were the thoughts crossing every nation's mind except one, America invited everyone inside "Welcome to my humble domain." America said... This place is anything but humble,but before anyone can say anything America ushered everyone inside telling them to take off there shoes.

The floor was carpeted

Italy quickly took off his shoes and told America to show him his whale and the rest of the countries got curios and followed the duo to a pool at the backyard where a whale resides

"I'm home, did you miss me?""Woo!" "So I brought you a visitor this is Italy be good now." Everyone's jaw dropped except Italy and Russia who was busy petting the whale while the latter has different reasons.(reason will be revealed next chapter)

America is just full of surprises, at that moment they knew this month is gonna be interesting.

~•~

So how was it next chapter would be about america's morning and minor stuff. Please comment and possibly like? :)