Fishing to Swimming

Everyone's first thought when they arrived at the wide and beautiful lake that has crystal clear water was to swim but they learned quickly to read the signs...

~Day 5~ Afternoon
Third person's P.O.V

Everyone followed America as he lead them to the lake, when they arrived everyone was impressed to see the lake surrounded by an expanse of trees that you wouldn't notice it was there, crystal clear water that you can actually see the fishes swim.

There was some sort of sign nailed to a tree : beware of sharks but everyone ignored and even if they read it, it would look like: be are f  h rk. Because it was old.;)

Everyone so busy staring at the fishes swimming around were surprised when a spear swished past them and landed on the lake.

Everyone turned their heads to see america with a lot of wooden spears ready to be thrown.

"What are you guys waiting for?, were fishing for our lunch and dinner you know." America said to us while handing each of us a wooden spear.

After that he just took the spear that he threw earlier only to see three fishes scewered into it.

England's P.O.V

America is a natural born hunter that's all I could say as he kept on fishing with grace, I never thought you could apply grace with fishing.

I always wondered how he survived when I found him as a chibi... Well... I know now.

We all stared at him awestruck at his abilities, until a... Shark!? Came swimming towards him.

How the wanking shark get in the bloody lake? I'll never know.

Everyone tried shouting at America warning him about the shark when the person you least expect to save him dove into the lake...

Russia's P.O.V

I dove into the lake to save America I know your all probably shocked but I actually like the idiot, that is still not noticing the carnivorous sea creature after him.

When the creature jumped at him I thought he was gone, and I saw at the corner of my eye England fainting.

As everyone stared shocked at what they had witnessed, they were about to live when the shark jumped while someone was riding it...

That someone is the idiot laughing his signature "hero" laugh.

Take note I'am still in the water, when America reached shore, I chased after him...

America's P.O.V

I knew about the shark behind me, I'm gonna ride it to atlantis... Joke.

When I reached the shore Russia for some reason wet and the rest somehow angry... What?!

For some reason I'am now running away from Russia and the others screaming about me giving them heart attacks and Russia kol kol kol-ing at me while chasing me.

After that I managed to survive, I think I only survived because while I was running, I screamed that I would cook for them rather than my original idea to let China cook this time.

That's how I found myself giving Russia a second serving.

But someone seems to be missing... Hmm...

...

...

...

ENGLAND!!!!!

*****^J^******
So next chapter is gonna be how England was found and I'm really sorry about this one being late.

Thank you to those people that have liked my story, you people make me want to update.:)