Hamburgers

You do not mess with America's hamburgers which Prussia would learn today.

~Day 10~Afternoon
Germany's P.O.V

We started to train early in the afternoon. When we reached the training grounds the whole field is covered in burgers... America?, no he wouldn't do this to his precious burgers.

While my brain thought of the possible suspects on who did this, something white was moving in the bushes and if you listen closely you could hear a faint ~kesesesese… Prussia!

"Bruder!, what is this!? When America sees this you are so in trouble!?" I shouted at the bush "What bruder? I'm the poison ivy bush elf... F*CK." He said trying to copy what Italy did until he noticed he was hiding in poison ivy.

He was about to laugh when a scream of anger was heard... "WHO DID THIS!?" "That's my cue ~kesesesese." Prussia said as he ran away from a very angry America.

Since nobody answered he just took one of the burgers that littered the ground and cried... "My babies... I will catch the monster that did this to you." America whispers.

That was awkward and Prussia would be dead when America finds out.

America pulls out his phone and calls someone.

"Yes, come here immediately... Code 13... Find him no it someone that could do this is not human... Yes thank you." Almost instantly as he hangs up a helicopter arrives with people in suits.

"Investigate, tell me who and you may leave." America said to the men seriously, they gave a salute and started to investigate.

After a few hours, they came up to America with what they have found. "Sir., we found white hair around the premises and a yellow feather." "Good you may leave I have to visit someone."

The men went back to the helicopter after they did a salute...

Poor bruder.

*****^J^*****

Hello!, so people, what do you think America would do to Prussia? And also,

Comment and possibly like?:)