Hangover?

America has a special skill to never experience hangovers and somehow forgets what he does after.

~Day 11~Morning
America's P.O.V

I wake up in the living room with the carpets soaked in what smells like... Coke!?, and France's sparkles seems to keep on following me... Weird.

I look to my side and see Russia staring at me. "What happened here?" I ask him "You got drunk." He answered. That explains everything I remember digging a hole to Germany's basement since it isn't even Prussia's.

Oh my I have to pay back for all the beer that I drank to Germany until he returns so that Prussia would not have any... Hahahahaha.

"Would you kindly return them?" France says to me arriving with the others to see the mess I made. "Sure!, go now sparkles until the next time I get drunk."

"Does your head hurt? Need any pain relievers?" England asks worried for me "No need Iggy I never get hangovers." "How is that possible!?" "Because I'm Awesome!"

"Somebody called me?" Prussia says popping out of nowhere "You drank all the beer... Not cool." "WHAT!?,all the beer! Even in the basement!" Germany shouts "beer for a burger and did you see that field of burgers?" I said to him.

While pointing out the window, you could see acres of land covered in perfectly good hamburgers being eaten by burger-eating creatures.

"How are you not having a hangover?" Prussia asks

"Because I'm Awesome."

"You drank barrels of beer!"

"And...?"

"America you bloody wanker! You drank barrels of beer and your not having a hangover! How is that bloody possible!?" England shouts in disbelief.

"How many times do I have to say it?, It's because I'm A-W-E-S-O-M-E, awesome :)" I said to them again.

My phone rings when I answered my boss says I should invite everyone to the beach... "Good idea!, hey dudes!, do you guys want to go to the beach?" Various yes-ses were said.

*****^J^*****
Hello!, next chapter would be about the beach. Sorry for any mistakes and also,

Comment and possibly like?:)