Hunting Predators

In the afternoon the others were hunting for food.

~Day 6~Afternoon
Germany's P.O.V

After America's revelation, we all remembered how hungry we are and America noticed this because of the traitor of a stomach I have rumbling like that.

He started talking about how we aren't supposed to use guns but we could use bow and arrows he made out of wood.

While I was about to praise him for his workmanship a strangled sound was heard. He suddenly stopped talking about weapons and looked at Italy that had a grim expression...

"Let's go?" America said to Italy, Italy nodded and they suddenly both jumped out of the window... The trees' about ten feet high... SHIT!!!.

I ran to look down the window to see them jumping branch from branch like ninjas.

After the initial shock we all raced down chasing after those two.

We ran after them in full speed yet somehow we can't catch up to them, they stopped at the burrow on the training grounds at America's house to find the exact same bear holding one of the bunnies...

A scary aura suddenly enveloped both America and Italy... I blinked and next thing I know, I see Italy holding knives and America holding a gigantic axe.(borrowed from Denmark :) )

"Who wants bear patties for lunch?" America asked creepily.

"I bet it would taste good with pasta." Italy said just as creepily.

I feel pity for the bear it doesn't stand a chance against these two... The bear ran away like it's life depended on it which probably does.

"HEY!, our food it ran away!, but since were already at home I guess our camping ends here." America said snapping out of his creepy phase, when the bear let go of the bunny.

"America, all of us are still hungry." I said to America
"I could make beef stew." He answered but before we could walk back inside, I asked him.

"How did you and Italy know that it was your bunnies?" "Italy and I, made an alliance to protect the bunnies." America answered simply like that explains everything.

Japan's P.O.V

I thought them well...

*****^J^*****
Hi Andraerawr here sorry about the slow updates I'm running out of ideas I need to get my sugar fix to get my imagination juices pumping, also

Comment and possibly like?:)