America's Dinner

America went to the sunflower fields to tend to the sunflowers there

~America's P.O.V~

I just did my usual schedule where every afternoon I take care of my field of sunflowers, sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers.

I invited Russia to join me in my field, the sunflowers were so big it's about as tall as Russia himself, he was absolutely delighted to see my sunflowers.

"So... What do you think?" I asked him "It's very beautiful." He answered me. He just sat there watching me tend to my flowers, until it was time for us to go back, because it was almost time for dinner.

~timeskip to dinner~

When we were all settled in our chairs I heard someone trying to break in, everyone seemed to have heard it too I told everyone to sit down and told them "I'll handle it."

I went to the front door seeing Mexico opening the door silently not knowing I was there.

I pointed my pistol towards him and said "What do you think your doing?" "America!, I didn't know you lived here." He said while awkwardly laughing,

"Well. Dude, I live here."

"Right."

Then he started to leave... Well that was awkward.

What I didn't know is that everyone saw and heard that exchange.

China's P.O.V

What the hell was that!?. We all started to go back to the table and started to sip on soup before America notices that we were gone.

"America who was at the door awhile ago?" England asked him "One of the few people trying to sneak attack me during dinner." He answered, like it was normal. I and guessing everyone else was looking at him thinking does this happen every night?

After we finished eating dinner, we all went upstairs to our rooms to sleep peacefully... Until I heard GUNSHOTS!?, I quickly opened the curtains and saw America pulling a Switzerland screaming "GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY PROPERTY!!!!" while holding a shotgun shooting at... Mexico?

America's P.O.V

After dinner I went to the basement to ask tony what was Mexico doing right now I get the feeling his not really gone and that he knew I lived here.

Tony showed me that he a video of him trying to take... TEXAS!?, I took out a shotgun from thin air and started to chase him out of my house before he could take my glasses, since I left it in my room when I took a shower after tending to my flowers.

I pulled a Switzerland yelling at him profanities about him getting out of my property and shooting at him to make him run faster, he should learn by now that I will not give Texas back.

When I was sure he was gone and that Texas my glasses was with me, I went back inside seeing everyone staring at me. "Well... This is gonna be hard to explain so how about I'll tell you dudes about this tomorrow?" I said while going back to my room.

********^J^*********
505 words

Hi! Andraerawr here thank you for those who have liked my story, anywho next chapter would be about America's Explanation and America's to do list also,

Comment and possibly like?:)