You can sing!?

They all get invited to the beach because of America's boss but there is something more than just swimming there...

~Day 11~Afternoon
America's P.O.V

We all packed our bags that morning. I drove all the way to the beach. When we arrived I ran while throwing my shirt away... Somewhere and dived into the salty water.

After a while of just splashing around, I got out of the water. Did I have something on my face? Because everyone was staring at me. Did my swimming trunks fall off!?

I looked down... Yup!, still there, then why do they keep on staring... "Guys!, could you stop staring it's getting creepy." I said to them still standing in place not even hiding in the shade, they could get sunburns.

I was about to tell them to go under the tree when one of my citizens that I befriended came to me, him and the others made a band they're gonna have a beach concert here.

"Alfred would you do me and the others a favor and be our vocalist for today." He said while doing the 'I'm begging you!' Position.

"Alright but what happened to your vocalist?"

"He had sore throat, too much shakes."

France's P.O.V

Ah petite Amerique can sing... Not surprised there especially when he stripped and showed off his body ~ohonhonhon.

But it seems Angleterre(England) is very shocked in this revelation... "America can't sing!... Can he?" He shouted then looked at America who seemed insulted.

"Dude!, I so can sing! And I'll prove it to you!" America shouted back. America told us to follow him... He lead us to this stage in the middle of the beach where lots of people.

America went up the stage not even bothering on wearing a shirt... Not that anyone's complaining, In fact I think I saw many from the crowd drooling girls and boys alike.

Music started and America started to sing...

*****^J^*****

WHOEVER COMMENTS FIRST PICKS THE SONG!!!!