Where's the beer!?

America shall avenge his burgers by drinking all the beer in Germany's house and Prussia can't do a thing.

~Day 10~Evening
Prussia's P.O.V

I went home after that prank I did to America. It was hilarious you should have seen his face. (Prussia is mean T-T)

I went to the fridge to get a bottle of beer, except there is... NO BEER!?, beer is always available here... Unless someone took it.

I went to the basement for the reserve beers, only find America chugging the last barrel and let me tell you the whole basement is filled with beer now it's just a place full of empty barrels.

"My beer!" I screamed at him, "A beer for a burger, and you took a lot of burgers. " He answered while jumping down the hole he dug from the ground.

He must be very drunk, but MY BEER!!!!!…

~Timeskip to Home~
England's P.O.V

I am very worried about America I haven't seen him the whole day. Where is he?, sadly my question was answered when I passed by the living room...

America was hanging on the chandelier singing wrecking ball, shirtless while spraying coke all over the place, making a mess and he somehow managed to steal France's sparkles...

"Young man!, get down from there!" I shouted at the most probably drunk idiot now singing let it go... Cross out the probably he is drunk.

Then France came in asking if I saw his sparkles... I pointed to the chandelier saying "Are those yours?" I mean how do you steal sparkles!?

"Just leave him to me comrades I'll take care of him." Russia said appearing out of nowhere. "What about my sparkles!?" "Tomorrow."

With that said we left him with a very drunk America...

*****^J^*****

Yay!, the next one would be about Hangovers and also,

Comment and possibly like?:)