long prologue

Dedicated to: castawayhemmings for letting me steal her name.

AUTHOR

"calm down i don't bite."

she mumbled as her hands slid down his toned, tatted body, nibbling on his left ear making him gasp in sudden fear and pleasure.

w-what a-are y-you d-doing?", he nervously asked gripping her wrist and holding onto it tightly.

"just relax",she mumbled planting soft, sweet kisses onto his neck.

the car was silent except the sound of the fake blonde haired boys heart and heavy breathing along with ochuko's soft kisses being placed onto him in a careful manner.

"zayn i'm not going to hurt you",she stopped kissing him looking him in the eyes his heart continued to beat at a fast paste however.

he'd never had the choice to be this close to another living being which resulted in his fast paced heartbeat and heavy breathing.

his hazel brown eyes had never locked with someone else's like they'd done with ochuko which frightened him a little.

all the emotions he was feeling were all new to him, so he didn't know how to respond or react to ochuko or her actions because for once all the actions that'd happened to him he'd been okay with.

he inhaled sharply and nodded his head, she smiled pleased as she decided to take the biggest step yet and rushingly pressed her lips onto his rough ones.

he gasped his eyes shooting open he froze unware of what she was doing he almost pushed her off of him until, ochuko slowly started moving her lips on his as he just laid there frozen.

she rolled her eyes "dammit zayn you gotta work with me ,babe",she said sitting up from her recent position her head almost touching the top of the car's inside roof.

zayn sighed shamefully "i-i'm sorry i just d-didn't know h-how to respond",he mumbled.

"oh",she gasped "i'm sorry zayn, i'm rushing you aren't i",she questioned frowning.

zayn just shook his head "no" too embarrassed to look her in the eyes.

"just follow me m'kay",she said zayn once again just nodded not looking her in her beautiful brown eyes.

she grabbed his jaw once again connecting their eyes they both just stared at each other for a moment, her trying to figure him out and him just confused.

she again in a sudden action connected her lips with his, he groan as she danced on his lips zayn hesitantly placed his hands on her almost bare hips making ochuko smile in satisfaction.

he started following her motions as best as he could which was actually quite well.

ochuko slowly started to grind on already hardened member making zayn's eyes wide as he placed his hands on her bottom trying to stop her, but ultimately it only looked like zayn was gripping her bottom, which only made her happier.

zayn didn't know what he was doing his body was controlling him not his head.

ochuko nibbled on zayn's bottom lip as she sped up her pace making the blonde haired boy groan his neck veins appearing turning ochuko on even more as she ran her hands through his blonde hair.

zayn's pants began to become even more uneasily tight as he started squirming around making her smile once again his cock rubbing against her sex turning her on even more.

she slid her tongue into his wide open mouth making him groan hasrshly and grip her bottom tighter making her moan.

she broke her lips from his, ochuko giggled as a shy, blushing smile was planted onto zayn's beautiful face and his hard-on roughly pressed into ochuko's sex.

"i told you i'd take care of you",she giggled.