X. game night gone wrong & no more

OCHUKO

"but what if unicorns are just a horses and triceratops' child,"zayn laughed, i laughed too.

we were trying to find out who could say the dumbest thing.

"okay what if rainbows are just God's farts,"i jokingly said.

zany busted out laughing the veins in his neck visual able, his eyes shut tight, as his pearly whites were on display,and his chest moving up and down.

this man was truly beautiful, everything he did amazed me the only thing i could do was smile watching his in all his glory.

"okay that was a good one but i've got better, what if you really do mean the world too me, if you're all i ever want and need,"he smirked grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him.

i couldn't help but smile brightly, why had i been blessed with such an amazing man.

"i swear you gonna be my husband,"i grinned cuddling into his chest.

"i promise i will,"he smiled.

there was a sudden knock at the door making zayn jump pulling me in closer.

"it's just the door z,"i frowned, ever since he decided therapy wasn't a good idea for him he's been anxious, and paranoid as hell.

he didn't say anything he just stared at the door slightly letting his grip on me go.

i wiggles from under him, and ran to the door j owing it was either mimi or the pizza we ordered for game night.

"hello,"i yelled at the door.

"girl open the door,"i could tell it was mom and zerõ.

i did as she asked, she jumped into my arms almost as soon as the door swung open.

"i missed you too,"i laughed i had been back to the apartment in a while and i really was beginning to miss my best friend.

she laughed only hugging me tighter.

zerõ closed the door seeing as he knew she wouldn't be letting go any time soon.

"where's zayn,"he asked going to sit on the couch.

before i could say anything zany came out of the bedroom with a massive smile on his face.

"hey guys,"he cheesed.

him and zerõ dapped, racing to the couch o play video games as mimi still had me in this deadly hug.

i sighed "you know your gonna have to get off me sooner or later,"i laughed walking to the rocking chair me and zany recently bought.

she laughed sitting in my lap like a child.

i just smiled "okay mimi are you even gonna say anything,"i questioned.

she just shook her head smiling, quickly closing her eyes.

i'd began watching zayn and zerõ play call of duty, but before i knew it i'd fallen asleep.

i didn't get to sleep long though because next thing i heard was grunts and the breaking of glass.

zayn and zerõ had began fighting each other.