II. late night coffee & kinks

(a/n: dedicated to detangled for the cute nickname for ochuko that i didn't even think about cause i'm a dumb dumb.)

AUTHOR

OCHUKO couldn't help, but think of the mysterious man she'd bumped into as she walked back into the shop, opening the box and placing the items inside on the shelves.

his beautiful hazel eyes, perfect caramel skin,raven black hair, and lanky stature attracted ochuko towards him even if she had just met him.

his quiet,but rough demeanor kind of turned her on a lot.

the more annoying customers began to come in the more she thought about the raven haired boy "hopefully he has a big dick", she thought smirking as she was about to take the now empty box outside to the large dumpster.

"ochuko there's someone here to see you",miko called out wiggling her eyebrows and smirking as she walked towards her a little shocked.

"who is i-",she paused when she saw the raven haired boy from earlier staying there looking like he could die from all the sexual objects around him.

"hey you", ochuko smirked placing a hand on her hip as she stood in front of him.

"h-hi",he stuttered scratching the back of his head in a shy matter.

"guess you came back cause you really do want me i'm so flattered", she laughed scooting a little closer to the caramel skinned beauty.

"i-no-i just,here",zayn mumbled as he quickly handed ochuko her wallet that had fallen out when the pair bumped into each other still not making any sort of eye contact with the beautiful girl.

"damn thanks",she said placing her wallet in her pocket.

"you wanna go get some coffee",she questioned laying her elbow on the counter next to her.

she really didn't want the hazel eyed boy to leave plus she loved messing with him.

"y-y-yeah, sure,"he nodded clearing his throat.

"okay then, miko i'm going on break",she yelled out as she grabbed her jacket and began to walk out the door with zayn.

"i don't blame you girl go get you some sugar",miko laughed as she waved ochuko off.

she laughed at her as zayn just kept walking shocked at how sexual ochuko and her best friend were.

"you two are very....unique",he said trying not to laugh.

she smirked nodding her head "that's just how we are,"she said she shrugged her shoulders cutely.

zayn just laughed shaking his head.

the silence between them wasn't as awkward as you'd think it'd be because ochuko's mind had wondered off as she continued to think about the raven haired boy walking beside her with his hands forced into his pockets.