V. bloody noses & boners

ZAYN

"DAMN it zayn why didn't you tell me your nose was bleeding",koko groaned as she unlocked my car and grabbed some napkins from the glove compartment.

her ass laid directly in my sights i cleared my throat and turned my head, but somehow my eyes always ended up back in her direction.

"here",she said i tried to turn my head before she noticed my stare, but i think she saw me staring.

she grabbed my jaw putting the napkins to my nose "close your nose and hold your head back",she said.

i simply nodded as she guided me to the passengers seat.

"i'm sorry for that",i abruptly spoke, "zayn what did i tell you about apologizing i hate when you apologize",she smiled— her smiles were always, so beautiful.

"i-i know, but i shouldn't have started a fight which ruined your night",i sighed taking the napkins from my nose checking to make sure it wasn't bleeding anymore.

"zayn you basically saved me from some dumb prick i don't give a fuck about us getting kicked out of some dumbass club",she smirked.

i only nodded—pleased she wasn't mad with me i only ever wanted to make her happy.

•••

"i don't give a fuck what you say superman is sooo much better than batman, i mean he can fuck shit up, beat niggas asses and fly like a motherfucker",ochuko said getting way too invested in the battle between batman and superman.

"ochuko batman doesn't have a weakness unlike superman, he has a super suit which is waaayyyyy better than superman's. superman ain't shit",zerõ battled back.

"zayn who do you think is better",ochuko turned to me.

my eyes widened slightly as everyone at our table turned to me like i held the magic keys to correctness.

"uh, umm..... sorry koko, but i heavily fuck with batman since like birth",i smirked.

ochuko instantly growling knowing she'd lost the battle 3 to 1.

"HA",zerõ yelled like the issue was actually that serious.

"ya know what fuck you all",she pouted angrily flicking us all off.

"we can't help it superman's so shitty",miko giggled with her boyfriend.

ochuko gasped turning towards the window in anger "you all are a bunch of fucking meanies",she pouted dramatically.

almost as soon as she did our waiter came back sitting out drinks down and saying he'd come back to get our order in a few minutes.

"stop being so mean to koko",i said as soon as the waiter left lightly patting her back.

"thank you zayn",she said turning around a little.

"ya okay i'm sorry coco",miko said ochuko turning around a little more and the once frown on her face had turned to a half smile.

everyone now looking at zerõ to apologize "what me",zerõ smiled trying to play innocent which didn't work at all.

"yes youu",ochuko said.