IV. fuck boys & fights

OCHUKO

"ZERÕ {ZE-RR-OH} i don't wanna goooooo",miko {MEE-K-OH} whinned not wanting to go out.

i rolled my eyes laughing miko was such a baby some times "oh shut up miko we'll have fun plus we all need to go and do something for a change pleeeaaassseee",i begged with a smile.

"see mimi you'll have fun love come on",zerõ said over the phone i heard him only because her phone was on speaker.

"uuuuuggggh, you two better be glad y'all are cute and i love you both",she groaned evil eyeing me.

i could hear zerõ laughing  which made me laugh along with him.

"well since your being so nice it's only right that i treat you to something special tonight when we get home, i know how you like it babygirl",i could hear zerõ grinning through the phone which made me gag miko only blushed not saying a word.

"ew guys news flash there's other people in the room ya nasties",i gagged once again still quite disgusted.

"hang up so miko can get dressed geeeush",i frowned zerõ laughed, but miko continued to blush making me wonder how freaky her favorite "thing" was.

"bossy much," he mumbled, but soon hung up after telling miko bye.

"anyways you should ask your man candy to come along",miko smirked raising her eyebrows and bumping into my shoulders in a gross way.

i only laughed shaking my head," first he's not man candy that's gross and secondly i'm ahead of you",i smiled unlocking my phone and going to 9.8 DaDDy LoNg DIcK StYLe's🍆😭👌🏿✨contact to call his cute ass.

my phone rang for a while as miko tried on different outfits which most all of them looked she was going skiing soon.

"hey,koko",zayn's beautiful voice rang through my ears making me grin.

"hi,z what'ca doin'",i questioned happily.

"nothing, what you about to come over for cuddle time",he laughed cutely making me smile even bigger.

"nooooooo, i wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me tonight with miko and her boyfriend zerõ",i politely asked praying he said yes.

i heard an empty silence on his line figuring he didn't wanna go i was about to change my mind before he awkwardly said 'yes.'

i cheered glad i wouldn't have to third wheel with miko and zerõ.

"omg thank you so much, zayn you the best",i grinned.

"you welcome love let me get dressed i'll come over to pick the two of you up",he stated hearing the smile on his face through the phone.

"okay love bye."

"bye,koko."

as soon as i hung up miko came out the bathroom in some old ass sweater and sweatpants talking about how she was not going.

i laughed at her going into her closet, moving hanger after hanger of clothes until i found it the black, tight fitting, v-cut dress i'd let her 'borrow' on graduation day, but she never gave it back and i never asked for it back.