I love you {banglo}

~Zelo~

Is it bad to have feelings for someone you have known all your life? Bad to love them more then a friend? Bad to feel longing for there lips to be pressed against yours, there arms wrapped tightly around you?

I let out a small sigh, shaking my head to clear my thoughts. My bangs fell swiftly into my eyes, blocking my vision of the board in front of me. I huffed blowing my hair out my face, which proved to be successful since I could now see.
I was currently in maths learning a bunch of pointless sums that I will never use in life.

"Junhong" someone whispered into my ear, tapping on my shoulder lightly.

I looked to my left at jongup, who looked utterly lost. He gave me a small smile before slipping his book in front of me, pointing to a question.

"I need help" he whispered again, scared to get caught by our teacher.

I nodded my head lightly, looking over his book. I seen that a few his questions were wrong, so being the nice friend I was, I quickly corrected them and answered the question her was stuck on.

"Done" I whisper, sliding the book back over to him.

He smiled widely and went back to working on his questions. I went back to daydreaming about the man I loved, bang yongguk.

I have liked yongguk for a while now, but was never sure about my feeling towards him. Lately they have gotten stronger, so much stronger, helping me to realise that i do in fact have a crush on him.

The bell rang indicating it was time to leave. I quickly packed my things into my bag, slinging it over my shoulder and jumping up. I almost ran out the class, overly excited to see yongguk, but then remembered jongup.

"Hurry up hyung!" I whined, sitting on the edge of the desk.

He clumsily pushed everything on his desk into his back, zipping it closed and slinging it over his shoulder. We both walked out of class, chatting about anything and everything as we headed to our usual meet up spot. We turned around the back of the school, stood there waiting was yongguk and himchan. They were always the first to be there lately. It always use to be Daehyun and youngjae but they had been mysteriously disappearing lately. No one knew where they had been going, but didn't push them to find out.

"Hyungs!" I shouted happily waving at the two males.

Yongguk shot me a gummy smile and I swear I melted right there. Yongguk has always had this effect on me, making me turn to jelly by any little thing he did.
We walked over and yongguk instantly wrapped an arm around my shoulders as himchan hugged jongup. I was blushing like crazy, looking at the floor in embarrassment. I glanced up just in time to see yongguk and himchan nod at each other.

"Jongup...c-can I speak to you in private?" Himchan asked, looking slightly flustered.

"Sure thing hyung!" Jongup smiled happily as himchan lead him off.

"What was that about?" I asked looking down at yongguk slightly.

"Himchans gonna ask jongup out" yongguk chuckled lightly.

My eyes widened and I gasped lightly. I always knew jongup was gay, he turned down every girl who ever asked him out, only taking interest in guys. But I never knew himchan was. Yeah, I have never seen him date before, but I just always imagined he would be straight.

"Didn't see that coming" I laughed lightly.

"Which brings me to my question!" Yongguk said confidently, spinning me to face him.

"Choi junhong! Will you go out with me?" He smiled widely, no hint of embarrassment in his voice or features at all.

My jaw nearly hit the floor I was in that much shock. Did yongguk just ask me out? FREAKING BANG YONGGUK IS GAY?! My mind was so busy trying to register what was going on that I couldn't answer his question, a small "uh" leaving my lips.

"Your not gay are you? I knew I shouldn't have asked! Stupid stupid yongguk!" Yongguk said to himself turning to walk away.

I quickly grabbed his arm stopping him from walking away. Hell no was I going to let him just leave me after all the time I have spent dreaming about this moment.

"Your...gay?" Was all I could say, sounding more shocked then I wanted.

Yongguk let out a frustrated sigh, running a hand through his hair. He looked down at the floor and was silent for a few seconds.

"Yeah" he said quietly as if he was embarrassed by the fact.

I just smiled brightly, pulling him into a tight hug. He seemed to tenses up a little, freezing under my touch.

"I love you yongguk, you don't know how glad I am to finally here this" I laughed softly.

He sighed happily, wrapping his arms around me. I felt a soft kiss on my cheek making me blush slightly.

"I love you junhong" he said softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First one whoop! Sorry it's not that good or anything, it's kinda rushed 😪

Please leave a comment if you would like to make a request ^~^