I dont like to loose {daejae}

~youngjae~

One thing that all the members know about me is that I hate to loose, well I don't hate to loose im just really good at winning all the time.

"I AM THE VICTOR!" Daehyun yelled, slamming the cards in his hand down on the table.

"No! No! How?! You cheated!! Cheat!" I pouted, crossing my arms across my chest.

"You can't cheat in a game of snap" Daehyun laughed doing a small happy dance.

"Yes you can! And you did!" I whined.

"Don't be a sore loser" Daehyun chuckled lightly.

"I want a rematch" I pouted.

"I don't loose!" I whined shooting Daehyun a small unhappy glare.

"What's it worth?" Daehyun asked with a small smirk.

"Anything!" I whined.

I just wanted to win! I would do anything for Daehyun if he gave me a rematch so I can win him!

"If I win you have to kiss me" Daehyun smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

I was slightly shocked by this, sure I knew Daehyun liked me. But I never though he would openly want a kiss. I chuckled lightly, shaking my head with a small shrug.

"Sure, but I'm not gonna loose!" I said in a determined tone.

I took the deck of cards, shuffling them to make sure all the cards are in different places then before. I cut them in half and handed Daehyun one half. Daehyun shuffled his own half of cards before tossing one into the middle of the table. I mimicked Daehyuns actions, shuffling then tossing a card on top of his.  This went on for a short while, card after card hitting the small pile. I tossed my card down, noticing it was a pair. Before I could slam my hand down on the pile Daehyuns hand was there.

"Snap!" He shouted, collecting the pile of cards and adding them to the remaining cards in his hand.

"Crap!" I muttered, mentally scolding myself for being so slow.

I was determined not to lose this game. I have lost once already, I can't loose again. I tossed my card down to start the game up again. A good ten minutes later and i had no cards left, Daehyun being victorious yet again.

"You cheated" I pouted, crossing my arms across my chest.

"You shuffled the cards! How could I have cheated?" Daehyun said in his defence.

I sighed in defeat. Maybe snap isn't my specialty. I shifted in my seat, chewing on my bottom lip. Daehyun moved out of his seat, kneeling next to me. He tapped his lips expectingly. I frowned lightly, but leaned in closer to press our lips together in a small kiss.

"We should play snap more often" Daehyun chuckled lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is this? This story is legit terrible please feel free to kill me~!

I'm sorry everyone I wasn't focusing :/

Please leave a comment to make a request