i love you for you {daehyun}

Just a little something for my beautiful wifu swaggie_donut because I love you and want you happy. Cheer up bby, I love you~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normally, daehyun and kira were a happy couple, always going to places and having fun with each other. Both smiling and laughing more then they normally would when they got together, but lately things were different.

Daehyun had noticed a difference in his beautiful girlfriend, she wasn't laughing and joking like she use to with him, her smiles looked forced when he could make her smile and she had grown distant from him. Yet when he would ask what was wrong, he got a simply 'I'm fine' or 'don't worry about it' in reply. But he was worried. He was extremely worried.

Does she not love me anymore? Have I done something to upset her? What isn't she telling me? Is there someone else?

He couldn't help sigh as the thoughts ran through his head, the thought of loosing someone he cared so much about hurt. It hurt a lot.

"Why the sigh?" Kira asked, walking into the room and draping her arms over his shoulders, placing a kiss on his cheek.

Daehyun was quiet for a while, looking down at the pictures he had on the table. Each picture holding a different memory of there past together.

"I feel like...like your slipping away from me. Like I'm loosing you slowly" he sighed softly, shaking his head as he felt tears well up in his eyes.

"Daehyun" kira said softly, moving the chair he was sitting in to the side slightly so she could crouch down in front of him, taking hold of his hands in hers. "Your never going to loose me, I love you so much" she smiled softly, holding onto his hands tightly.

"Then what's wrong? Why are you so distant? Why are you sad?" He asked, pulling the girl up to sit on his lap. "And don't tell me your fine or not to worry, I'm not taking that for an answer" he said sternly, wrapping his arms tightly around the girl.

Kira let out a sigh of defeat, fishing her phone from pocket and tapping on the screen. "I just don't feel good enough for you...I've been getting a lot of hate from your fans recently and it's starting to get to me. I felt like there right, that im not pretty enough, I'm not thin enough and I don't deserve someone like you" she sighed, showing Daehyun the phone which had multiple hate messages.

"Kira, don't listen to this" he took the phone and placed it on the table. "Your perfect just the way you are and I love you like this! I love you for you, not for the way you look" Daehyun smiled, placing a kiss on her nose. "Your my beautiful girlfriend and nothing is ever going to change that! No silly comments are going to make me feel any different about you, so don't let them get to you" he smiled, resting his forehead against hers.

"Thank you" Kira mumbled slightly, a smile pulling up on her lips. "I love you"

"I love you too" Daehyun chuckled, placing a kiss on her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not great as im really tired but I just want you to know that your perfect and I love you no matter what! Your my wifu and I couldn't live without you!

To all the readers: you guys are beautiful and perfect just the way you are! Don't let people get you down! I love all of you guys 💚 stay you, no matter what people say!