Tender love {jonglo}

~3rd person~

"Zelo?" A soft voice rang out through the dorm.

The sound of gentle foot steps could be heard making there way around the surprisingly empty dorm. The door to the living area opened slowly, the sound of laughter ringing out once the door had opened. Jongup slowly entered the room, searching for the boy behind the happy laughter. A small smile formed on jongups lips when he seen the sight of Zelo. The younger sat crossed legged on the sofa, a box of cereal placed in between his legs as he laughed at the TV. Jongup slowly and carefully sat beside the younger, taking a handful of frosted flakes from the boxed positioned between zelos legs. Zelo jumped slightly when he noticed Jongup causing the elder to laugh lightly.

"When did you get home?"  Zelo asked turning back to watch the TV.

"Not to long ago" Jongup shrugged lightly, lightly massaging his shoulder.

Jongup had been taking up extra dance lessons for the past few months, wanting to grow his skills and improve his performance for the fans. Zelo switched the TV off, moving the box onto the floor as he moved behind Jongup. He moved the elders hand from his shoulder and slowly started to massage his stiff body. A small blush blossomed on the elders cheeks, not use to being so close to the younger. A small groan left jongups lips as all the tension left his body.

"Feel any better?" Zelo asked with a small smile.

"Yes, thank you" Jongup beamed ruffling zelos hair lightly.

"Hyung?" Zelo asked quietly.

"Yeah?" Jongup asked with a small smile, picking up the box of cereal to bring it back into he kitchen.

"Do you mind showing me a few things you learned? Before everyone gets back?" Zelo asked sheepishly.

"Sure thing, let's go" Jongup said bringing the box of cereal back to its place in the kitchen.

The two of them walked to the practice room in silence. The silence wasn't an awkward silence tho, it was a comfortable silence. Once inside the practice room, Jongup started to play an upbeat song on his phone. He left the phone to the side of the room and stood in front of the mirror. Zelo stood behind him slightly, focusing on everything the elder did. Jongup started out slow so Zelo could copy what he was doing, slowly increasing the speed as the younger started to catch on. After Zelo has cached onto the dance, Jongup decided they would do it together. He took a step back so they were in line with each other, glancing over at Zelo who gave him a small nod. The two started dancing perfectly in time with each other, body's moving to the sound of the music. Every so often there fingers would skim across each other's from the close range causing there movements faulter slightly, but they always regained the place. The dance came to and end, both boys breathing heavily. Zelo took a few steps closer to Jongup, towering over his elder.

"Thank you" he panted heavily, resting a hand on jongups shoulder.

"Your welcome" Jongup smiled softly.

Jongup leaned in closer to place a small kiss on zelos cheeks. Zelo blinked a few times, cheeks turning ruby red as his hand cupped the cheek Jongup had kissed. Jongup chuckled to himself lightly at how adorable Zelo was, walking over to get his phone.

"Let's go, I'm sure the others are home now" Jongup chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by the lovely @hikaribangtan (I think I spelt the user right?)

I hope this was alright!! It was really fun to write!! Dm me if you get any ideas about the other one you requested and I can happily get started!!

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A REQUEST IN THE COMMENTS~!