I'll take care of you {zelo}

~you~

you walked down the reasonably empty streets, the odd school kid leaving for school. You on the other hand had other plans today, which didn't involve going to school. Today you were going over to your best friends house to care for him, since he has a tummy bug and his parents are away.

You reached junhongs house, happily walking up the drive and tipping the large flower pot to the side to retrieve the spear key from under it. Slipping the key into the keyhole and twisting it, you entered the empty house, making sure to close the door behind you before slipping your shoes off.

"Jello?" You called out, your voice echoing off the walls.

Seconds passed before a weak 'in here' was sounded from the living room. You began to worry, junhongs voice sounding so small and frail.

You quickly entered the living room, scanning the room for your best friend. You found him curled up on the sofa, a blanket wrapped tightly around him and a large basin next to him which he had been puking into. You noticed junhong was shaking, but when you approached the boy and placed your hand on his forehead he was boiling up.

"Poor baby" you whispered softly, gently running your fingers through his damp hair. Junhong simple groaned in response, curing into himself even more.

"Have you taken any medication?" You asked, wanting to make sure he hasn't taken any recently before you give him some as it would risk him getting worse.

Junhong shook his head ever so softly, hissing in pain afterwards. You sighed softly, gently rubbing his arm as you stood up. You left the living room and entered the kitchen going straight to junhongs parents medicine press and opening it, your eyes scanning over the various white boxes with pills inside. You spotted the box you were looking for, a long rectangular box with a sticker on it that had 'mr. J choi' written on it. Junhongs medication from the doctor.

You opened the box and pulled a long strip of pills put, popping two of the White pills out onto your hand then putting the rest of them away. Holding onto the pills making sure not to lose them, you filled a glass with cold water before returning to your groaning friend.

"Take these, junhong" you said softly, kneeling in front of the flushed boy.

He carefully sat up, his eyes droopy and dark bags underneath them. A shaky hand reached out from underneath the blanket and took one of the pills from you, shakily bringing it to his face and throwing it down the back of his throat. You decided to bring the water to his lips, gently tipping the glass so he could get a drink to swallow the pill. Once it was gone you repeated your actions for the next pill, junhong swallowing both pills and slumping back down into a small ball. You have never seen him look so vulnerable in all your life.

"Th-thanks" he stuttered, his voice low and raspy.

You smiled faintly, soothingly running your fingers through his hair. "Don't mention it~ now, have you eaten?" You asked, sounding like an overprotective mother.

He shook his head lightly. "No...my thro-throat hurts to bad...plus every...everything I e-eat comes back up" he sniffled softly, a small groan leaving his lips as he clutched his stomach.

"Think we can try some honey tea and maybe a bowl of chicken soup?" You asked softly, keeping your voice low and soothing. Junhong simply nodded his head.