Like you {himup}

~jongup~

I waddled alongside himchan, watching his every move. For that past two days I have been his shadow, following him like a lost puppy. He didn't seemed to notice, well if he did he didn't seem to mind. I love my hyung with all my heart and want to be just like him, that's why I have been following him. I figured if I follow him around enough I could learn how to be like him. And maybe then, just then, might he love me back. Himchan stopped suddenly and turned to look at me, a small smile creasing his lips.

"Jongup-ah, would you like to come into town with me? We can get something to eat and look around?" Himchan asked with a wide smile.

"I would love that!" I smiled happily.

We both walked to get are jackets, it was broadcasted to rain later so better to be safe then sorry. Once wrapped up tightly we headed to the car, climbing in and setting off for the town centre. The car ride was silent, but not one of those awkward silences. This was a peaceful silence, both content and just enjoying the company of each other. Himchan pulled into the car park and parked the car in the first empty space we seen. We got out the car and headed into town.

"Where should we go first?" Himchan asked with a smile.

"Can we get something to eat? I'm hungry" I smiled sheepishly.

Following himchan had its disadvantages just as much as it had advantages. Himchan would be on a diet a lot, so he didn't eat as much as I'm use to. I have been trying to eat only when he eats and it's been hard, I don't know how he does it.

"Sure, how about McDonald's? You can get some ice cream too" himchan said with a smile.

"My treat!" He added, ruffling my hair as he leaded me to McDonald's.

I sighed lightly, following after himchan as I always did. I was happy to be spending time with him, I really was, but I want him to see me more then just his little shadow. I wanted to be so much more to him.

"I love you, himchan" I sighed, looking up expecting to see him smiling at me and uttering a small 'I love you too'

But I didn't.

I looked up to find himchan was gone, vanished into thin air. I tossed my head side to side frantically trying to spot him in the crowd of people, but it was no use. I had officially gotten lost on the way to McDonald's...how am I this stupid? I waddled over to a nearby bench, plopping down on it with a frustrated sigh. I was used to this by now, always getting lost or left behind, it was normal to me now. So I knew the drill, sit down and wait till someone finds me. Last time I tried to find them I got more lost in the crowds of people, luckily junhong was with me or I think it might have been worse.

Ten minutes of boredom and waiting to be found, I got a phone call by himchan. I quickly answered the phone, holding it to my ear.

"Where are you?" He asked, his voice seemed calm and collect.

"I don't know" I sighed looking round.

"I'm sitting on a bench near some clothes shops" I looked around at all the shops, trying to find out where I was.

"Alright, stay there" himchan said, a small sigh of relief being heard through the phone.

With that, he was gone. It didn't take him long to ding me sitting on the little bench, twiddling my thumbs.

"Jongup!" Himchan panted running over. He sat beside me one the bench trying to catch his breath.

"I take my eyes off you for one minute! One minute! And your gone!" Himchan frowned, giving me a look of disapproval.

"I'm sorry" I muttered quietly, glancing down at the floor.

"I thought I didn't have to watch you since you have been taking the place of my shadow, following me everywhere!" He let out a small sigh, shaking his head lightly.

"Why have you been following me?" He said in a more softer tone then before, done with giving me an earful.

"I want to be more like you" I spoke quietly, shrugging my shoulders lightly.

"Why?" Himchan asked.

"Because...maybe if I was more like you then...then you would love me more" I sighed heavily.

Himchan put his arm around my shoulders to pull me closer to him, hugging me tightly. He rested his chin on the top of my head, letting of a small chuckle.

"Have you been using my shampoo?" He asked with a small laugh, making me chuckle lightly.

"But on a more serious note, jongup. Don't change to be more like me, please" he said softly, giving me a reassuring squeeze.

"I love you the way you are, your perfect to me. And I do love you, I love you so much. More then you could possibly imagine" he said pulling away from me to place a small kiss on my cheek.

"I love you" I muttered lowly, placing my lips against his in a small but loving kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIMCHAN HAS A GOLD TOOTH! I REPEAT, HIMCHAN HAS A GOLD TOOTH!!!

*sobs quietly* I can't believe this!! I'm Fangirling so hard and idek why!!! I just love the though of himchan having a gold tooth!!

Please leave a comment to make a request! 👌