Chapter Two- The New Girl

"It was childish Court." I sighed. After Courtney had left me frozen to the spot, it had taken me a few minutes to remember where I was and what I was doing. Heading back into my room I heard the faint buzz of my phone, informing me that I had a text message. It was from the queen bee herself. I read it and groaned. Courtney had sent me, and presumably the whole of her contact list, a message warning everyone of Danny's 'Inability to preform in a sexual manner.' I had called her as soon as I had got my head around her stupid revenge attempt.

"It was not childish Mickie, it was the least he deserves." Courtney responded calmly, not seeming to care about the potential havoc she may have caused.

"Courtney, telling the world that Danny can't perform when having sex is very childish. Don't get me wrong he deserves to have is manly parts cut off for what he did to you but-"

"But nothing," She interrupted. "I thought you were supposed to be on my side Mickie." I didn't need to see her to know that she was pouting. It was a ridiculous statement, I was always on her side.

"I am on your side Courtney." I reassured. "But it was still stupid." I muttered.

"Good, you don't need to get your knickers in a twist Mickie, in a week from now it will have been forgotten." She didn't sound to happy about the idea of it having been forgotten so quickly, but she sounded certain about it.

As usual Courtney was right. No longer than a week later, girls were back throwing themselves at Danny, in the hope that he would choose one of them as his new girlfriend. Though it wasn't that big of a surprise, Danny was intimating to most of the other guys and the girls loved that about him and the guys secretly admired him for it. If anything the rumour had only managed to last a week because Courtney was the one who spread it, had it been anyone else, it would have been ignored and forgotten quicker than it had started.

The last week had been amazing in my mind. Courtney and I had spent practically the whole week together, there was no more Courtney rushing off after school to meet Danny or her bailing on our plans together to spend the day with Danny. It was the most wonderful feeling to have Courtney all to myself. With each day I felt like I was getting closer to telling her my deepest secret, minus the detail of being in love with her.

It was Monday morning and I had stopped in Starbucks to grab a coffee before heading into school. It was as busy as per usual on a Monday morning. Part of me felt like not bothering knowing that it would make me late, but without a coffee I wouldn't be able to function. After a silent debate in my head, I joined the back of the queue.

Ten minutes later I was finally the second person in the queue. The girl in front of me quickly ordered and moved over to the right to wait for her order.

"Yes love." The guy behind the counter said. He looked me up and down. I rolled my eyes and ordered a cappuccino to go. I walked over to the right hand side of the counter to wait for my order, but as I did so the girl who had been in front of me turned, coffee in hand and smacked straight into me. Luckily the lid on the coffee protected either on of us from getting covered in coffee. Fortunately only a tiny drop had landed on my shirt, unfortunately I had a white top on.

"Shit!" She exclaimed as she pulled out her earphones and looked at me,"I'm so sorry. I had my earphones in and didn't hear you behind me. Shit, look at your top." While she spoke I was mesmerised by her eyes. They were the most gorgeous shade of blue I had ever seen, so light, they stood out in contrast to her dark hair. I shook my head, breaking eye contact, looking down at my top.