Chapter Ten- Forget Eveyrthing and Start Over?

---------------------------------------

Arizona's P.O.V

---------------------------------------

Mickie grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers, the contact of her skin touching mine sent a shiver down my spine, I think my feelings towards Mickie were definitely becoming more than friendly, why else would I have forgiven her so quickly, why else would I feel that spark of electricity when she was near me. When I saw her looking so lost earlier, I knew I had to help, I just wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her everything was going to be okay.

Honestly, I had missed her a lot more than I had expected to this past week. I even volunteered to bring her the work she had missed everyday, I did this for two reasons. One, I didn't want Courtney to have an excuse to visit Mickie. Two, I wanted to see her, wanted to make sure she was okay. But every time I tried to talk to her, to tell her that I wasn't angry or upset, that I understood, I couldn't. I ended up leaving in such a hurry.

I spent hours thinking about Mickie. Eventually I came to the conclusion that I wanted to be her friend, if nothing more, but for it to truly work out I wanted to tell her the truth, everything. If I wanted to become close to her I had to make sure I stopped lying to her.

"It's fine you don't have to tell me." She told me bringing me back to reality, I straight into her green eyes, which were more like hazel tonight, they showed her concern and understanding. It was all the encouragement I needed to continue.

I shook my head. "No. I want to tell you." I said, trying to make my voice sound stronger than I felt. The topic still caused me pain.

"Only if you want to." She rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb. It was such a sweet gesture, so caring.

"I want to." I repeated, my voice sounding a lot more certain. "Well I-" I started to tell her but then a knock came from my bedroom door, I mentally rolled my eyes, I told my dad to leave us alone. "Not right now dad." I called out to him, hoping he would just leave. Thankfully he stopped knocking, but just as quickly he started up again. "Dad we're busy." I yelled, starting to feel annoyed by his persistence.

"Maybe you should see what he wants." Mickie shrugged her shoulders. She was right, I should, but I didn't want to right now. If I didn't tell her now I might not be able to tell her at all.

"No. He'll go away in the minute." I told her, but the knocking continued. She raised her eyebrows at me as if to say 'he's not going anywhere', I playfully rolled my eyes at her and gave in. "Fine. Come in." I called out to him. He better be quick with whatever it was he had to say.

Finally he stopped knocking and opened the door, I waited, ready to give him my best 'get lost' look. As the door opened, time seemed to slow down, just like it does in movies. The person standing before me couldn't be who I thought it was. It wasn't possible. My heart stopped as I took in every detail of her. Her chocolate brown eyes which had once kept me so captivated, her full pink lips, I knew well enough, pulled up in a sexy grin. I wasn't wrong it was definitely her.

As the reality of the situation sunk in, I felt every muscle in my body tensing, just seeing her here standing in my doorway made my blood run cold.

"Sasha." Her name came out as a whisper, I wasn't sure if it was loud enough for anyone to hear. She didn't respond, instead she smiled at me, a smile that had once tempted me, but now only angered me. "How...How did you get in?" I stood up, but still clasped Mickie's hand, as if, by letting it go, I would lose all sense of control.

"Your dad he let me in." She replied simply, she continued to maintain eyes contact with me, only breaking it once to stare at mine and Mickie's entwined hands, but quickly met my gaze again.