Chapter Fourteen- A Wake Up Call

---------------------------------------

Arizona's P.O.V

---------------------------------------

I watched Mickie closely as she spoke about the day, and the lessons she had, nodding and smiling in response, not really paying attention to the words she was saying, I was too busy thinking about how lucky I was to call her mine.

The bell rang out above us, and, as I much as I didn't want too, I knew I had to leave this beautiful girl and head to my own form. "Alright gorgeous I better get off to form, I don't want to be late again." I joked, and watched as a light blush appeared on her cheeks. Mickie nodded in response, and I pulled her in for a quick hug. Over her shoulder I could see Courtney glaring at us, and if looks could kill I would definitely be dead. Pulling away from Mickie I had the need to kiss her, just quickly, almost to show everybody there that she was mine. I gave in to the need and gently pressed my lips to hers. I smiled one last time at her and headed off in the direction of my form.

I was still smiling as I made my way through the hallway. Even though I had only just left Mickie I was already missing her. It was crazy, that I missed her so much when we were apart. Maybe I was starting to fall for-

"Fuck!" I swore out loud as my back made contact with the cold brick wall followed by my head, the pain shot through me as I closed my eyes to hold back the tears of pain. Slowly the pain eased and I managed to open my eyes to immediately meet the glare of cold green ones. "What the hell?" I managed to keep my voice level as I pushed her arms off of my shoulders. My head was still pounding but I refused to give her the satisfaction of seeing me in pain.

"What are you doing with Mickie?" Even though I had never seen Courtney this angry I couldn't help the smirk that formed on my lips.

Lifting my right hand I pushed her back a little, hating the feeling of having her box me in against the wall. "What do you think I'm doing?" My smirk grew as the pure hate burned in her eyes.

In response Courtney slammed me even harder into the wall, "Stay the hell away from her Levy." She practically growled at me. I would be lying if I said she didn't intimidate me, she did, there was just something about her, but I'd be damned if I showed it.

I looked around us wondering why no one had yet to step between us, the answer was simple, no one was around, they were all in form and we were late. "I'd be careful if I were you Court, somebody might get the right, I mean the wrong, idea about you." As soon as the words came out I knew I had pushed it too far, I closed my eyes in anticipation for the pain I knew was imminent.  

But no pain followed, I opened my eyes and was instantly grateful for the distance between Courtney and myself. But the look in Courtney's eyes scared me more than anything else. She looked calm. Calm was definitely not a good thing. I swallowed nervously as a small smile crept onto her face.

"You're going to regret that Levy." She told me simply before walking away, leaving me to wonder what she meant and to fully feel the physical pain of being slammed against the wall. I slide down the wall, my breathing elevated, and my head pounding. I wasn't scared easily but Courtney's words combined with her calm demeanour, scared me more than anything else had in this entire world.

I ran my hands through my hair and sat with my back against the wall for a few minutes. The bell rang out and I took that as my sign to get up, I had missed form but right now that was the least of my worries.

The rest of the morning passed slowly, I hadn't seen Courtney since our 'incident' this morning, and I couldn't be more thankful for that. Mickie was too adorable for words this morning, everybody wanted to know if it was true that we were dating, and Mickie answered each with a smile on her face. Her confidence seemed to be growing and growing, and I loved being here to help her.

Being Popular (GirlxGirl) [COMPLETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें