Chapter Seventeen- I Want You.

Hey guys, so I hope you've enjoyed this story, definitely had some of my favourite scenes of all my stories in it and one of my favourite characters! I hope you've enjoyed reading it just as much I did writing it! But it must come to an end unfortunately, after this chapter there's only one more chapter left... So enjoy the second last chapter and let me know what you think! :)

---------------------------------------

Arizona's P.O.V

---------------------------------------

"I'm sorry for hurting you Arizona, and for making you feel like you're not enough, and I will sort out whatever I am feeling. I promise."

Mickie gave me a small, broken hearted, smile, and despite everything I couldn't help but smile back at her. She hadn't meant to hurt me, she hadn't meant to like Courtney and I at the same time, she hadn't meant to break my heart. She didn't deserve to be made to feel guilty, and she didn't deserve the way I spoke to her.

The moment I heard the sound of a car being started up and the sound of tyres against gravel, I broke down. Holding my head in my hands on my desk and letting the tears fall. I couldn't seem to stop them, as wave after wave of emotion hit me.

How could I have been so stupid? Mickie was never going to just get over Courtney, it wasn't that easy. Did I really believe she could just pretend that her feelings for Courtney were non-existent and continue to go out with me? Was I even that shocked that they had kissed yesterday? The moment Mickie told me she was leaving and that she had something to do I knew. I knew where she was going and who she was going to see. When she hadn't visited me this morning, I knew something had happened, and when she continued to ignore my calls all day because 'her phone had died' I knew she was keeping something from me. I even knew what it was, but I didn't want to accept.

I looked towards my bed and laughed, despite the tears, at the chocolates sitting on my bed. Mickie was right, she should have got me flowers. Flowers definitely suited this situation better. Maybe the chocolates were meant for Courtney, it would make more sense considering it was Courtney who owned Mickie's heart. Even if Mickie were to love me, it wouldn't stop her from loving Courtney.

It was selfish of me to try to stop Mickie from having a chance with Courtney, because of my own selfish desires. I wanted her to be happy, and if I couldn't be the person to make her happy, then I wasn't going to make her stay in our relationship. If we even had a relationship anymore.

Mickie cheating on me broke my heart, the pain was indescribable, and knowing it was Courtney, was just adding salt to the wound. It hurt knowing our relationship meant so little to her she was willing to risk it all for a kiss. A kiss that most likely meant absolutely nothing to the other person. It hurt to think that she hadn't even thought about me when she did it, as if I meant nothing.

I gently rubbed my wet eyes with the back of my hand, running out of tears to cry. Why was I even crying over her? I barely know her, I had only spent two months getting to know her. That wasn't enough time to fall for her. Yet here I was, feeling completely heart broken and lost, how could I possibly believe it wasn't enough time when it clearly was.

There was no doubt in my mind that this wasn't just me having a crush on Mickie anymore, I was starting to fall completely, head over heels, in love with her. Which is why I couldn't stay in a relationship with her if there was even a small chance she would later leave me for Courtney. I couldn't go through that, I couldn't watch her leave me for someone else when I am so madly in love with her. It's much better to end things now, while my feelings aren't that strong yet.