Forever Dead ::5:: Football!!!

I lay quiet, about to turn over and confront him when I heard a female voice mutter.

“Yes?”

I opened my eyes slightly and saw Nicholai was speaking to 8, not me. I almost sighed with relief when I saw him crawl into her bed.

“You are beautiful.” He said smelling her hair. She giggled and ran her hands through his hair. I internally groaned, hoping he only came for blood. With that thought Nicholai’s fangs came out.

I shivered seeing them. I was afraid. Afraid of the pain they would bring me, and afraid that there was a possibility I would have them one day.

“Do you want me to bite you?” he asked her. She nodded vigorously and with that, he sunk his teeth into her neck. I heard the soft tearing of flush and the sucking noises he made as her blood poured into his mouth. I expected her to scream, to pull away; but she leant into him more, moaning. That was definetly not a moan of pain.

“Fuck me.” She whispered. Okay, well that confirms my thoughts of her being a whore.

“Gladly.” He whispered back and unbuckled his pants. It was then I noticed he wasn’t wearing a shirt, and I had to close my mouth to stop the drool from coming out. He ripped off her nightgown and threw it to the floor. I watched his hands as he cupped her breasts and kissed each one, making her moan even more. His pants were off now and I closed my eyes, not wanting to see anymore but not moving, so not to give myself away.

I could tell he entered her as I heard him groan and her gasp.

“You’re too big!” she gasped, but moaned as he moved, creaking the bed. It was torture sitting there, less than 5 feet away from them. I smelt the stench of sex, and the sounds were unbearable. I wonder if 6 was awake just as I was.

It went on like this for thirty minutes, but they were still going at it vigorously. I opened my eyes a bit again to see if they were almost done, but knew it was a mistake immediately. Nicholai was staring straight at me. Had he been the entire time?

My eyes widened as he smirked and pounded into 8 harder. Her moans were loud, but I could hardly hear them over the thumping of my heart. Nicholai stared straight into my eyes. For some reason I couldn’t look away. I tried to turn over, close my eyes or just look behind him at the wall, but I couldn’t. They were changing colors as I watched them go from blue, to green, to brown, to purple to finally red and then gold. With a loud roar his face contorted into a face of pure pleasure and he came full force into 8.

He bent over her body, his head resting on her chest, still staring at me. The spell was broken, but I glared into his eyes, hoping he could feel all the hatred I had for him. I closed my eyes and turned over, not caring if I moved now that he knew I was awake. I gripped the pillow to my body and waited for him to leave.

“Good job 8. I’ll see you in the morning.” Nicholai said. I heard the rustle of clothes as he put them on.

“Thank you, Your Majesty.” I heard her pant. She gulped, probably exhausted. I tensed as I heard the footsteps, he passed by my bed and I felt a faint brush from my thigh to my calf as he walked passed, and then relaxed as he left. I itched my leg, not wanting anything of him on me and I looked over at 8. She stared at the ceiling, googly eyes and smiling. She looked over and gasped.

“Oh 10, I’m sorry. Did I wake you?” she asked. I shook my head and lay back down.

“Wow. He’s amazing. I don’t think it would be so bad being married to him for eternity.” She said sighing. I groaned and rolled over.