Forever Dead ::Completely Published:: The Last part of the story - FREE

Here is the FULL ending to Forever Dead! I keep my promises people. It's been a tough few months with a few jobs changes before I finally settled down into a really good one. I can finally focus on other things than school work and family. I appreciate and love each and every one of you. If you bought my book, just know that you contributed to saving not only my life but my mothers. I was able to get treatment for my own diseases as well as hers. Now I am able to work full time again and I cannot express my grattitude. 

I am not angry with any negative comments, I understand them. Also please be patient I am responding to EVERY email that has acumliated over the last few months I've been away. My book is still available for purchases if you want the hard copy. This next chapter starts where we left off in Chapter 22. 

Thanks again!

“You’re very clever, just like me.” She smiled softly but sighing after.

“Audrina I didn’t want you to see this.”

“You told me I don’t belong there…” I said, my voice cracking. “Do I belong in hell?”

“No. You do not deserve to be punished. Not if you control your magic and never use it again. Audrina, every time you use the dark powers in your blood, you slip deeper and deeper into darkness. Eventually you will not be able to escape.” I felt the breeze from her world ruffle my hair, caressing me.

“But even if I do not use my magic, I will never be able to go where you are. To be in the light.”

“No, you won’t.” she clasped her hands in front of me and watched for my reaction. In that moment I wanted to scream and cry and yell how unfair the world was; but I was overcome with an instant sensation of tranquility.

“I understand, but I disagree. I don’t think that my dark magic will prevent me from being at peace.”

“You will be at peace when you die Audrina, but you will not be here. This is a land that only witches with light magic can come. It is just the way things are.”

“Your not Simone are you?” I asked. All this time, I had been sure that Simone was my birth mother.

“No, I am her twin, Enomis.”

“She has the dark magic. Simone was the one who tortured Nicholai. Simone created the VSA…”

“Yes. My sister hates vampires. I cannot tell you why, this you will have to figure out on your own. I was there when the VSA was assembled. I took care of Nicholai when he was in pain.” Nicholai had said that Simone came to him and healed him after the humans beat him. But it wasn’t Simone; it was my mother.

“Why would you heal a vampire?” I asked.

“Because I do not share the hatred for vampires my sister has. The light inside of me prevents me from seeing any creature in pain.”

“Then how can Arianna have the light? She does nothing but cause pain! I am the one who is compassionate and caring.”

“I’ve already told you. She thinks what she is doing is for the greater good. She was raised by Simone in Mortuus.

“Why?” I asked. I needed to know why I was brought to Vivens and why my sister was left in Mortuus.

“Because Simone couldn’t get pregnant. Her womb was barren and she could not conceive. She needed heirs. A witch is nothing without her family.” The word family rolled off her tongue and through my body, causing me to shiver.