Forever Dead ::16:: The Killer Inside Me

Hey everyone! Go like my FB page for a secret short story about Audrina’s Aunt and what happened to her. Believe me, you don’t want to miss this one. It's in the external link AND on my homepage.

And just to answer a few questions:: Audrina thought it was a dream, that is why she didn’t do anything to stop the guy, you’ll learn later on why she thought it was a dream. Also, I did not forget about her ‘talent’ that is coming up. The talent show is will be coming soon.

If you have ANY other questions you can email me, or contact me through my FB. I also have twitter and a Tumblr that is for my personal use if you want to like them too J

I couldn’t sleep after that. Instead of a nap I found myself tossing and turning in my bed for hours, trying to figure out if it really was him. I couldn’t see whoever it was, but that cryptic message just screamed, “I did it!”

I finally gave up on sleep after three hours and slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. Maybe a book will take up some of the time I have left. I knew I wouldn’t be eliminated tonight; I won another day of my life. But it still didn’t help that fact that I was coming this much closer to winning, which was what I didn’t want.

“Lucia!” I said as she walked towards the door.

“Hey 10.” She said, smiling softly.

“Can I go down to the library for a bit? I just need to get out of here.” I said, pointedly looking back to the giggling mass of girls behind me.

She gave me a knowing smile and nodded her head. “Sure, The Young Master has gone out with Princess Elphina for the day, so he shouldn’t be around until elimination in an hour.” She said opening the door. I bit my lip in confusion. Confused at the feeling that gnawed at my stomach when I heard that Nicholai was with Elphina.

“Oh, that’s nice.” I said, trying to sound nonchalant.

“Mhm. They’ve been friends for centuries, since they were born actually. Everyone thought they’d eventually become Mates, but it just was never meant to be. You can’t mess with Destiny.” Lucia said walking down the steps with grace. Living with vampires for so long really made her act like one. Nicholai had same the same thing just yesterday.

Yesterday…. I forgot, how could I have forgotten about my brother?

“Lucia, where is Charlie?” I asked quickly. I needed to apologize.

“Oh, he left with the Princess last night for their honeymoon. Katrina wanted to show him the land.”

“How long will they be gone?”

“Probably 2 weeks. They’ll be back by Halloween.” She said. My eyes widened. Halloween? It’s really been that long since I was taken?

“What’s wrong?” she asked me after seeing my expression.

“My birthday is Halloween.” I whispered, heading towards the library. I didn’t need to look up to know that Lucia pitied me. I opened the doors and entered the dimly lit room.

My mother was probably going insane…. literally. Her sister was taken from her, her husband was a maniac and now the only two people she has left are gone. I felt a tear slip out of my eye and run down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly, but not quickly enough.

“Aw, what’s wrong?” I heard behind me. I spun around to see Quinn leaning against the wall, a book in hand.

“Nothing.” I said quickly, walking towards the fireplace for more light.