Chapter 4:

So I'm feeling really generous, if it wasn't for my squad I wouldn't be so nice. So I gave out some... hats. The ones I didn't like but never really wore either, it's like; If I can't have something then you can't have it either.
Because why should they?
But Druid Flower was so nice enough to bring back some Sunflowers to the squad, like some Cleopatra loser and Mystic creep. That Mystic Flower really got on my nerves, because she came in with her gold sunglasses and and gold eye make up that illuminated her green eyes, along with a blue and white striped
sunhat to keep the sun out of those stupid green eyes and she carried shopping bags!
Empty pink shopping bags, because she wasn't about to buy anything from MY closet. Then the Cleopatra Flower had on a gold frying pan that she wore backwards with nerd glasses and she was ok. I was feeling her style a little more than the Mystic Flowers because that Mystic Flower was so ughh to me and thought that being nice.. was cool.
Did you hear me?
Being nice.
She's not gonna make it far in this squad, I'm telling you that. I could feel myself ready to puke.
"Ughh." I gagged.
"Omg are you alright?" Mystic Flower asked, and she tried to pat my back but I hissed at her.
With my fangs, because I'm the baddest!
"No, I'm certainly not alright!" I spat. "You almost made me throw up and you just got here!"
"Hey don't talk to her like that!" Cleopatra Flower shouted at me, and suddenly I didn't like her anymore than I did previously.
"And who do you think you are?" I asked.
"Yeah who are you?" Stuffy chimed in, but she was facing the pink colored walls over where the clothes were hanging out of the dressers.
"I'm Sun Pharoah." She said. "I'd really appreciate it if you were nicer to my girlfriend."
"Sike!" I shouted. "Your name is Cleopatra, and 'nice' isn't a word in my vocabulary so get on my level. Because I don't care if you're dating, if you're gonna be a part of my squad then you need to act accordingly."
I started formation, which Ghost and Druid Flower seemed to know by heart because they got right behind me.
"Come on girls this is what it's about." Ghost Flower said, and then Mystic Flower and Cleopatra got in the line behind me, and we made our way out of the closet and into the sunny skies with other plants around doing their own thing.
I kept my eyes ahead, and made a quick turn before Stuffy could catch up, and I laughed as she ran down the other pathway right past us giggling hysterically while saying she was going to find us.
"Shouldnt we get her?" Cleo asked.
"Get her?" I rolled my head as I stopped formation. "Who do you think you are? Her sister? Stuffy will catch up when she catches up, but for now we have duties to attend to."
"Like what?" Mystic asked.
"Like doing what V asks." Ghost cut in, her green Ghost petals were floating around her head slowly.
"Thank you Ghost." I nod in her direction. "Because I'm important, and I'm a Suburbian."
"On the flier you mentioned that this squad was about gaining trust and building relationships." Cleo held up the fliers I printed the night before. "This seems more dictating than I was imagining."
"I'm sorry Cleo." I stepped up, and slapped the paper out of her hands. "I didn't know you were so literal when it came to reading papers. In fact-" I ripped the flier. "-I can't believe you thought you knew what this squad was about. Because it is about building relationships! By doing whatever I say, and if you do... maybe you'll be my new favorite. Like Stuffy."
"I thought I was your favorite!" Ghost cut in.
"You think or you know?" I looked at her. "Now you can stay. Or you can go."
I glared at Cleo and Mystic, they held each others hands tightly while I stared them down.
"I guess we'll leave."
"Then I'm kicking you out Druid Flower!" I yelled and I pointed at her, and she fell onto her legs and started crying through her wooden sunflower mask.
"Please!" She cried. "I never felt like I belonged anywhere else."
"Tsk tsk." I shook my head, and I patted her on the head. "You see this is what happens."
Cleo and Mystic frowned at Druid Flower and they said: "Fine, we'll stay. But only for her."
"Also because there's a killer on the loose and we're safer together then we are apart."
I got in between them and wrapped my arms around their stems.
Druid Flower got up, and she looked pleased that Cleo and Mystic were going to stay in the squad.
"We're gonna be like a super awesome family!" Stuffy was running towards us with her arms extended, she was ready for an embrace. But she ran past us and hugged a cactus and she groaned in pain but she didn't let go of the Cactus. "Oh you're so pointy, V. I feel your heart stabbing my plush all over."