E2: New Friends, Old Enemies ^Edited^

My friends idea.I kinda well, actually I changed most of it. Ashrose65880 no wait...I've changed everything.
------------------------------
"Alright boys! I'm going on patrol!" I shout to my brothers as I took the elevator up to the igloo. The bookshelf hiding the elevator split in half and opened. I walked out towards the door. When it opened, screams filled my ears.

"E! Ace! Oh my god, look at you!" A girl screeched as she picked me up and jumped up and down. "Uh. What. Is. Happening?" I asked out of fear. She sat me down. "Omg! It's me! Shelly! Your old babysitter!" 'Shelly' said. Now that I take in her features...oh sh-"biscuits and gravy! Ace who is this? No unauthorized personnel!" Skipper yelled from behind me. I turned around and saw the boys. They looked...terrified. "Hi boys." Shelly said in a smooth tone. Shelly's attention soon turned to my cast.

"Oh my god! What happened!?" She asked checking out my arm. "Oh. Giant squid-cat, ribs and arm broken. New friend. Well, my ribs healed. But this was six weeks ago." I explained. I couldn't go into much detail. "Well great news! I moved here!" She said excitedly. "Oh, that is great!" Private said, trying to sound unafraid. "Yeah. Great Private. Could you uh, excuse us?" Skipper said, pulling me and the boys into our fake kitchen. "What's she doing here?!" Skipper demanded. Rico started to panic. Private handed him a paper bag while telling him to breath. "Wait? Mrs. Perky is the girl who almost killed Dolly?" I asked amused. The boys nodded. This bird was my hero now. "Sweet! I mean. What! Oh no! Not Shelly!" I said in a fake sad and shocked tone while pressing my hands to my cheeks.

"Rico!" Speak of the devil. We all rushed out onto the loving room to see Dolly, fists balled, staring at Shelly. She looked so mad. "Oh, hey Dolly." Shelly said with worry in her tone. "Long time no see."

"I'll say! You threw me into a dumpster! Then took me out and said always recycle!" Dolly yelled. I lost it at that. I held my stomach as laughter and snorts escaped my mouth. "Always recycle!" I laughed. I high-fived Shelly. "Shelly, you're my hero." I said, whipping away a tear. She smiled at me and crossed her arms victoriously. "Ugh!" Dolly grunted, stomping her foot. The boys looked to scared to move. "Out. Now. I want you out of our lives now!" Dolly snapped. "But, I've changed, really. I don't even like Rico that way anymore. And plus, I came here to see Ace." Shelly said quickly. I smiled, then glared at Ms. Fake. "She can stay her if she wants. Plus, if she wanted to see trash, she'd go look at a dumpster." I joked. Shelly laughed slightly, first bumping me. Rico gasped. He started yelling at me about how I should apologize. I simply shook my head.

"Come on Shellster, let's go bother the lemurs." I suggested, pulling Shelly out of the house before things get heated.

"Uh, thanks Ace. Really." Shelly said, breaking the silence between us as we walked around town. "Hey, don't worry about it. I hate Ms. High n Manufactured." I replied. "Heh, yeah." Shelly agreed timidly. She looked around scared. I stopped her. "What's wrong?" I asked. She sighed and started explaining what happened. "But you're real! She's metal! And what you did? Legendary!" I exclaimed. She laughed. We sat down in Mason and Phil's Café. "Do you seriously not like Rico anymore?" I asked. There was a short silence. "No." She admitted. "There is still some tiny bit of like there." She continued. "But I couldn't exactly admit that, now could I? Who knows what that crazed robot would do!" Shelly exclaimed. I took a bite of my cookies and slid back into my seat.

"Nothing." I said. "Huh?" She asked. "Nothing." I repeated. "She wouldn't do anything if it were to ruin her relationship with Rico. She would have probably said a few choice words, but one of the boys would have stopped her. Or I would of put a card in her circuits." I explained. "Card?" Shelly asked. I swallowed the bite I took and looked at her. "I have cards, like Ace of spades, three of hearts, etc. Anyways, they do different things. Like explode, freeze something or my personal favorite, turn into ooze." I explained. I pulled out a card and tossed it up in the air. It turned into a small ball of ooze and fell into my hand. "Cool!" Shelly squeaked. I smiled as I whipped the ooze off and finished my cookie.

My watch buzzed. I looked at it and saw it was Skipper. I did the unthinkable and pressed 'End'. I stood up and stretched. "Come on Shelly! Time for an adventure!" I yelled pulling her out of the Café. "Woah! Where are we going!" She screeched and I pulled her into a abandoned golf cart. I hot wired it and sped off.

"Woah! We're gonna crash!" Shelly screamed as I ramped a pipe. My watched glowed again and I once again, ignored it. But he left a message. Being cheeky, I decided to listen. "Ace, this is your commanding officer... If you don't pick up, I will duck tape you to a chair and make you watch romantic movies for 7 hours!" I laughed at how it escalated quickly. I made the cart do a donut. Me and Shelly cheered. It soon stopped as the cart was pushed into a pole. "Shelly? You alright?" I asked while groaning. She groaned as well but nodded yes. I got out and she soon followed. "Hello, playmates." Someone said. I looked up in fear and saw Hans. I gulped.

(I don't know how to write out how Hans speaks, so read it in his accent. Sorry.) "Vell, Vell, what do we have here? Lost little birdie?" He asked with a smirk. I tried to contact Skipper, but when I went for my watch, it has been scratched up and broken. Man I wish I had answer the call. "Shelly! Go get my brothers! Now!" I demanded. Shelly took off while I got into a fighting stance. "Aw, did ze (I give up) little bird get her arm hurt?" He asked with fake concern. I didn't know what to say. "I thought you were in Hoboken!" I yelled. (Hoboken is a max prison in this story.) "Well, I got out for good behavior. Now, come give your uncle Hans a hug!" He sang, reaching out for me. I stepped back, but tripped over my foot and landed on my broken arm.

I scooted back towards the cart. "Step away from the teenager Hans!" Skipper warned. Me and Hans shared a gasp. I took this moment to trip Hans and run towards the boys. Private held me close to him. The boys pushed me behind them as Hans got up. "Picking on a child? You've really lost it! You sick and twisted animal!" Skipper snapped. "You hurt me with your words Skipper." Hans said. "Yeah, well, you shouldn't of put Ace's life in danger." Skipper retaliated. I pulled out a card and flung it at the street light. It bounced of and landed at Hans feet, covering them in ooze. Hans wobbled trying to regain his balance. "Ha, never gets old." I snickered. The boys were trying not to laugh at the dancing Hans. "Alright Hans. Time to go back to Hoboken." Skipper said, trying not to laugh, but did smile. Hans groaned.

The Hoboken police car zoomed off with Hans. He yelled something about getting us back then something about fish. I heard someone clear there throat. I gulped and turned around. Skipper picked me up. "Do you ever scare us like this again! Do you hear me? Do you hear me!" Skipper yelled, almost in tears. "Oh just ground me like a normal child." I groaned. "Nope! Spanish soap operas for seven hours." Kowalski said with a smirk. My eye twitched.
---------
"Ah! C'mon! Please! This is...stop! Don't trust him Roseanna! He has a knife! Ugh! Let me go! I will get you boys for this and Hans too!" I yelled while trying to escape from the chair which I was duck taped to. I started to fake cry. Private would have set me free if it wasn't for Rico. "Arg! I'll get you for this!" I yelled.
---------
I finally escaped from my prison. It was a good show...but I'll never admit that to anyone. Shelly lives in Central Zoo (name of town that I created. It the central zoo...town style) now which is awesome. If it wasn't for her, I would of been kidnapped or much worse.

I saw the medical bay light on and got curious. I tip toed over to the door way and peeked in. I saw Dolly sitting on the table, filing her nails while she was on the phone. "So, I see you ended up back in Hoboken. Our little plan failed." She said into the phone. My mouth opened as I heard this. She and Hans? This will hurt Rico but he must know. But what if he thinks I'm lying? I tip toed back to my bunk and climbed in. I grabbed my bunny and held her close. "Killer, what am I going to do?" I whispered to the little brown bunny. Her little tail slightly moved as the fan was on.

I turned and saw Rico and Dolly kissing. What a barbie doll. I said in my head. And ew. I turn to my left side, away from them and held the bunny close.
----------------
Hey, hope you are enjoying this.
When I said bunk, I mean like a small room. The boys and Ace have their own small rooms. Ace's room has a clear shot of the main area. She would know if anyone was in the lair first. Skippers room is to the left of hers, Rico's and Dolly's room is right across from it. The edge of the left side of the door lines up perfectly with the wall across from her room.

| | |
| P |   | K
| | |
| | |
| S |   | R & D
| | |
| | | |
| A |   | Medical Bay |
| | |
Here's the schematics of the rooms, kinda. Just to get a image of what I'm talking about.