E9: Memories Where'd You Go?

5 Years Old
"This place is so big!" Everything is big..when you're 5. "Yes, it is isn't it?" Private said, looking down at the little girl. He picked her up and brought her over to where is brothers are. He set her down and cleared his throat. "What's this? Private no unauthorized personnel!" Skipper scolded. "I know that Skipper but she was outside in the rain...alone. She could've gotten very sick." the young bird tried. Skipper took a moment. He looked down at the kid. "Alright, for tonight. We'll find your parents in the morning." the two kids cheered and ran off to play.

8 Years Old
"Boys! Look what I found!" Ace yelled, running into the lair. She held up the box of cards which were larger than the average size. "Wow! Those are some big cards Ace!" Private exclaimed. She giggled and dumped them on the ground making the boys stumble around. She began playing a card game that she was taught by Mason. Skipper then got an idea.

Present Day
"Come on you're slacking Ace! You're not even close to beating Private's time!" Skipper yelled as he watched her run on the obstacles course. She was trying...really, but something kept distracting her. Her parents. She remembered the night Private found her and tripped. "Stop!" Skipper groaned. Rico, instead of pressing the button to switch it off, blew up the panel. Kowalski growled at him whilst he just shrugged.

"Ace! Get your head in the game! You think the bad guy is gonna stop because you tripped." Skipper ranted while walking up to her. "Sorry Skipper." She mumbled and sat up. Private took the silence to say something, "maybe she needs a break Skipper. It's been hours." "Exactly! It's been hours! Ace you are the most adaptable person I know, what's going  on?" Skipper asked, looking down at the kid. She was silent. Skipper gave up, not even going to try to get it out of her. He sighed and turned around. "My parents." Ace said. The boys stopped what they were doing. "What?" Private asked. She stood up. "My parents. Why did they leave me?" She asked, looking directly at Private. Private didn't know what to say. He just found her in the rain, in a box that was in an alley near the café.

"I don't know Dylan. I found you, alone, no note. No sign. You were only 5." Private said. She nodded and walked out of the lab. They watched but something caught Rico's eye. Not really knowing how strong he is, he yanked her back pretty roughly. She groaned. "Sowry." He said. She nodded and fixed her sleeve. "What?" She asked. He moved back her hair and pointed to the back of her neck. Kowalski walked over and gasped. #12701 was tattooed on her neck, more like branded. "It's a tattoo. It looks like it was removed, probably right before she was left in the alley." Kowalski explained, examining it. "12701." He read. "12701? Is that some sort of code?" Skipper asked. "I don't know." He replied and dragged her over to the table. "What's with all the dragging and yanking?" Ace snapped, pretty annoyed with being a human rag doll.

She jumped up and sat on the table. Kowalski pulled down a glass screen behind her and turned it on. It scanned the code and a bunch of numbers scrolled through the screen. Ace rested her chin on her hand and huffed. A helmet was slammed onto her skull. She wobbled then glared at Kowalski. "What's with the helmet?" Skipper asked. "It's my Rememberinator (XD). It does exactly what it sounds like. It is going to help her remember the nights before by messing with her brainwaves and stimuli. (those are two different things right?)"  He explained. "Right, right. Now what happens if this goes wrong?" Skipper asked. "Oh, then her brain might turn into mush." Kowalski said nonchalantly and began turning it on. "What?!" Ace yelled. "Sorry Ace! Science!" He shouted as she went silent. It was taking affect.

Few Hours Before That Night
"Dr. Brim, where are we going?" Ace asked as she watched the female doctor rush around, burning papers. She threw the box in the incinerator and grabbed her. "Dylan, you know how you came into this world right?" She asked while running down the hallway, faster than before since the sirens were going off. "Yes! Bunch if pretty chemicals and fake skin!" She giggled making noises that she thought they made. "Stop! Bring back 12701! Dr. Brim!" Mr. Henshaw shouted. "Why is Mr. Hen mad?" Ace asked. Dr. Brim knocked stuff over and continued running. She slammed her fist on a button and the door, blocking section A off, closed. "Dylan, you were going to be used for some very bad things. You are leaving this place." She explained with tears in her eyes. "What? No!" Ace shouted. She was sat down on a table.

"Matthew." She said, getting her beat friends attention. He turned around and frowned. "Do we have to?" He asked. She nodded. "From this day forward, 12701, or, formally known as Dylan, is no more. We're shutting down this operation." Brim stated firmly. He nodded and got the syrup ready. "Dr. Brim?" Dylan asked, looking up at the mother figure. "I'm sorry Dylan. Hopefully we'll cross paths again one day. Goodbye, Ace." She whispered and Matt injected the syrum into her arm. "Her memories with be suppressed unless someone unlocks them." He explained. He began getting rid of the numbers on her neck carefully. Once done he picked her up and hugged Brim, kissing her as well. "Go, take care of our daughter." She said. He nodded and ran out. He turned back when he was far enough and saw the building explode and go up in flames.

Once he made it to the alleyway, he sighed. He set her in a box. "Good bye Dylan."

Now
The machine stopped and Ace pulled it off. She touched the scar number. "What did you see?" Private asked. She looked up, and began to explain. "I'm not human."
------
This is going to be the 1k special since we all know I won't do it. And we're close. 94something. Hope you all enjoyed this. Comment if you think you know what those numbers mean.