All Hail King Julien!

I just wanted to do this. This won't be a book but just wanted to make a short for this show because it's just fantastic. 😂

So, this is really the closet it could find for a satisfying picture (for me) of what they would look like. Actually, it was the ONLY picture I could find of them all. I like it actually. I don't own it.

And this is going to be like my POM so yeaayyyyy

And this is going to be like my POM so yeaayyyyy. My Occc. I made it with some Disney Princess maker shit. I don't know. I've spent a whole week of summer playing anime avatar creator games and shit..I do however, love the style of Disney when it comes to their princess movie shits. The art style is soft and smooth and just cool. Although...not many teenagers like Disney...probably... I don't know. Do you?

Well, this is yeah

Well, this is yeah. Maybe I'll make a short book, consisting of 10 episodes out of this. Who knows. Welp,
*Keemstars voice* Let's get riiiiggghhht into the fanfiiiccccc. (I'm so sorry 😂)
the OC here is called Ivory and she is eighteeennnnn. Keems laugh kills me. I don't watch him really...I have watched the video that was talking about Austin Jones arrest. Lmao. What a sick fuck.
🌹🌸🌷🌹🌸🌷🌹🌸🌷🌹🌸🌷🌹🌸

"Ivory! Get back here!" Clover yelled, chasing after me. I laughed and kept running through the jungle. She was so angry at me. It's justified but I just wanted her to loosen up. It was an innocent prank...

"Uh, are you sure about this?" Maurice asked while I sat on his shoulders. I placed the bucket on the huts door carefully, very carefully. "Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked, adjusting it. I pulled my hands away slightly in case it was going to fall. "Clover isn't someone you exactly want to prank." He pointed out. I placed my hands on my hips. "Hm, yeah, you're right." I mumbled then looked at the bucket. "She's coming!" Mort yelled as he jumped through the window, not to prevent messing up the bucket, but just because he's Mort. "But it's too late now. Quick, out the window!" I said.

I got off Maurice's shoulders and helped him out of the window. I basically threw Mort out and he landed on his face. Just as I was about to climb out myself, the hut's door was pushed open and the bucket of mud fell over. "Ugh! What? Mud?" Clover yelled. I stopped where I was. I felt her eyes on me. "Ivory." She growled. I laughed awkwardly. "You are so... Dead." I flung myself out of the window the rest of the way and that's where you came in.

"Clover! It was just mud!" I yelled back as I jumped off a boulder and grabbed the vine. I climbed up and I to the tree. "It messed up my hair!" She yelled after me and started climbing up. I ran across the branch and jumped off of it. I grabbed onto the next trees branch and dropped down. "You're being unreasonable Clover!" I shouted and pulled myself up on a different vine. I wrapped my legs around it and held the end up so Clover wouldn't be able to grab it. "It's not unreasonable to want to hurt someone after they mess up your hair!" She screeched and jumped up. She tried grabbing me but I was just barely to high up for her. She kept trying to grab me. "Julien!" I shouted, hoping he would call off his body guard.

Julien laughed. "Uh, you are going to tell Clover it was you who really set this up, right?" Maurice asked, looking up at the king. Julien laughed. "Silly Maurice. What Clover won't know, won't kill me." He put his fists against his hips and smiled.

"Uh, that's may be true your majesty, but the same can't be said for Ivory." Maurice pointed out while they watched Ivory take the blame for her best friends actions, once again. "She'll be fine! Now come Maurice! We must go plan the next party so we can shake out booties!" Julien shouted and walked off. The shorter male followed after hesitation.

Ivory yelled as she ran away from Clover.

🌹🌸🌷🌹🌸🌷🌹🌸🌷🌹🌸🌷🌹🌸🌷
Out of curiosity, if I do decide to make more of these, should I just put them on here or a whole different book?