E8: Runaway Vacuum ^Edited^

So, if I were to do an Angry Birds human fanfic thing, how would things go?
----
"Kowalski, what is it?" Private asked as the five of us stared at the machine. "This is my high speed vacuum cleaner! Powered by dirt!" Kowalski explained. Me and Rico gave a slow nod. "Oh nice, so it won't, blow up? Try to kill us? Eat everything in sight...again!" Skipper asked. Kowalski nodded. "Allow me to demonstrate."  with that he pressed a button. It was going smoothly, cleaning the floors. "Wow Kowalski, this is going, well." Skipper said. I nodded with Rico.
We all watched the mini vacuum roll around, thinking that things were gonna be okay this time, we all went back to doing our own thing.
-----
I turned the page on my Space Moon Invaders comic. My music was up all the way, preventing me from hearing Private's screams.
-----
Private's POV
I decided to do some cleaning in my room, the places the vacuum couldn't reach. My lunacorn fell from my shelf. I gasped and picked it up, afraid Kowalski's machine would eat it. I heard a crash and rushed out to the hallway. I looked around and yelled when the vacuum came at me. I bounced up and landed on it. "Ah! Help!" I yelled as it zoomed into the main area.
-----
Ace
"Help!" I heard someone yell. I pulled out an ear bud and dropped my legs off the couch. I stood up and bam! I ended up on the vacuum as well. "Oh hello sis. Having a good day?" Private asked like we weren't on a rampaging, 3ft vacuum. "Hm, let's see, yeah, yeah. Up until a point where we're going. To. Die!" I yelled. The vacuum started to go towards a wall at a fast speed. "Kowalski!" Me and Private yelled in sync. We both yelled whilst our eyes were closed. We flew up and smoke filled the room. I fell into someone's arms and Private fell onto my stomach. I groaned and he made a noise. We coughed and fanned the smoke. Me and Private looked up and saw Rico was holding us. "Uh, Ace, you have something on your face." Private said. I wiped my face and saw the smoke. "As do you." I said.

Skipper coughed violently. "Kowalski... No more inventions that can help clean."

"Yes sir."

So thoughts on Angry Birds? And sorry these past two parts haven't been funny like normal or dramatic. I guess I'm losing my touch. I noticed most of the views are the first three parts...yeah I can see why, they're more funny.