E7: Rat King Is Introduced ^Edited^

I'm in class and we are watching a video about majors. Just fucking kill me. Should I do an Angry Birds fanfic? Hey who has watched that movie? By the way, you all know that none of this is my art right?
------
"Are you sure this is safe Ace?" Private asked, looking down at the 40ft drop. I got my board ready and put my helmet on. "Of corse it is! I have a helmet!" I exclaimed, knocking on it. "But you could break something!" He exclaimed. I chuckled. "Poor poor, naive Private. I have scaled buildings bigger than this." I patted his head and pushed forward on my board, dropping down the ramp. "Crikey!" He shouted, covering his eyes.

I kept my balance and everything was going smoothly. The ramp leveled out and I stayed balanced. "See Private! I'm not gonna get-" smack! I fell backwards, my board flying up and landing on my stomach. I groaned and stood up. "Hey! I was skating here!" I snapped while Private came running up behind me. I turned to walked away from the giant who I didn't get a good look at. My eyes widen. "Crikey! Whoa!" He yelled and slammed into me after he tripped. "Private! Wait wait wait wait!" I yelled before he hit me but grunted when the impact came. I landed on the nose of the skateboard causing it to fly up again and land on his head and my face. We groaned and stood up. I tossed the helmet, not pleased with it at the moment and held my eye while Private held his head. We both looked up at the muscle bound man. Tuna fish. The Rat King. "Hey little birds, incase you haven't noticed this is Rat territory!" He yelled at us. "Right right! Let's go Ace!" Private said, trying to drag me away. "Rat territory? I don't see any of your little minions anywhere!" I yelled, stopping myself from being dragged away since I was stronger than Private. "Get lost little birds, or else!" He roared.

I huffed and round house kicked him in the gut. I walked away with Private but was rammed into the ramp. "Dylon!" Private screeched. "You're next little man!" Rat King yelled, charging at Private. "Ah!" He yelled, running away. I stood up but had Private throw at me. "Again? Come on!" I yelled. I helped private stand up and we pressed our backs against the ramp. The little, six, unclean, hideous men that are RK's rat army slowly closed in on us. Me and Private got into a fighting stance. "It's been an honor." I said. "As to you." We charge at them, eyes closed, screaming.
----
"What were you two thinking? You can't take on the Rat King! At least not by yourselves!" Skipper yelled. Me and Private groaned and held the ice pack to the bruises on our eye. It's safe to say we won't be leaving the lair...for about six weeks.