Angry Humans?!

I update then look at me. Oh well, I really like the idea of Angry Birds being humanized like the Penguins. So without further ado, I give you a sneak peak. Thoughts? Opinions?
-----

Gonna start this off cheesy

Gonna start this off cheesy. My character has a bunch of yarn, and soft material like that, bracelets covering their wrists. All covered with paint. I couldn't fine a picture perfect enough for it.
----
Hi, my name is Arty and welcome to Bird Island. I'm part of the Angry Birds Center run by Matilda. I'm not angry, I'm annoyed. By everyone. Especially by a yellow loving, speedster called Chuck. Never fails to point out my shortness. Never fails to point out my slowness. Never fails to prank me all the time. And not to mention, he never. Ever. Fails. To mess up my paintings! Most of the paint splattered everywhere is because of him. Enough about...him. I'm a 5'6, 19 year old, female with a weird power. I can create any color goop, like paint like goop which can do different things depending on the color...and my mood. Let's just say, Red isn't the only red thing that explodes around here.

We all live in a simple. Small village on an island. I mean it hasn't been really simple since the pirate thing. Or, Pigs as we call them. Basically they're like pigs. In. Every. Way. Possible. And no, our anger hasn't gotten better.

"You-who! Arty!" I groaned. Chuck. I pulled the pillow over my face. "Go, away." I said into the pillow, knowing dang well he was already in here. "Aw, come on Arty! Get up! I know you can't resist me.~" I lifted up the pillow slightly and looked at him. I slammed the pillow back on my face and went back to sleep. "Oh well, what do you, know, she can." He smirked and picked me up. Just like that he was out on the beach. I shot up when the cold water covered my body. "Chuck!" I yelled. I formed a red ball of goo and threw it at him. He, of course, dodged it. It landed on a rock and exploded. I kept throwing balls of it at him missing each time, making sand and rock go everywhere. I formed a blue one and threw it. It turned into ice and he slipped. He landed in the water and I laughed. "What's wrong Tweety? Get your feathers wet?" I laughed. He groaned. "Oh come on! I just washed these clothes. And iron pressed them! Do you know how long it takes to look this good?!" He ranted a mile a minute. I splashed him with water to shut him up. He yanked me down into the water. "Feathers." I cursed under my breath after I spit out the water. "Come on, we're gonna be late to–Anger...Management." I said, not even able to finish my sentence before I was whisked away into the hut. Red and Bomb were laughing at us. "Have a nice bath?" Red asked. I ringed out my hair finally. "You could say that." I grunted, sending a glare at Chuck who was rocking back and forth. Whistling all innocently.

I looked down and saw I don't even have my shoes on. Giving up on life, I sit down on my pillow, letting my body and clothes soak it. Bubbles was laughing his short ass off. (oh bite me. I counted at least five innuendos in that movie.) I stood up and walked over behind him. I pulled my clingy shirt from my stomach and ringed out the water onto him. Hal fell over and laughed while Bubbles groaned. "Come on! I'm not the one who got you wet!" He yelled. I shrugged. "You laughed. Which was annoying." I stated. I walked back over to my pillow and dropped to the floor. "Hi guys! Welcome back to Anger Management! Now would anyone like to–Chuck! Arty! What happened?" Matilda exclaimed. "Good question. What did happen...Chuck." I growled, looking at my equally soaking wet friend. "Oh, well, Arty was out for a swim when this big fish came out of nowhere! It pulled her under but I acted fastly and saved her! I beat up the fish, save my girl, all while looking this good. I told you, I should be in Honesty Management."  Chuck lied while resting on his hands. Matilda looked at me. "He threw me into the water when I wouldn't get up and I made him slip on ice which caused him to fall in the water." I explained what actually happened. "Eh. My story was better." Chuck said. "I agree." Bomb said. I rolled my eyes along with Red.
------
If this were to happen, I think this would be the cover. Wink wink 😂