CH. 15 Disastrous beginning

Hello dear all :-)) Here comes chapter 15 and you'll see what happens...not going to spoil it by saying anything. Hope you'll enjoy it, let me know!!

I want to thank you all of you very much for being soooo fantastic and commenting, messaging, reading and voting: 2 of my stories went over 300.000 reads and I'm super happy!!! :-)))

Ok, I dedicate this chapter to all of you as a thank you and in particular to JUURIKURAN, because I know you'll like it dear and thank you for being so nice and for your lovely banners!

On the right, a picture of Shenice --> Kyla Pratt

Enjoy xox

JASPER POV

I had just basically yelled at my parents, uhm well at mother mostly and that never happened in my entire life. Never. Oh boy, I had no idea what was about to come now, especially with father looking at me now for the very first time in years, like he was looking at someone he had never seen. I gulped and felt my body trembling now for the tension and worry, because I knew mother could get very angry and if she would reach a certain level, Nic would take me away and drag me to Los Angeles and I didn’t want to leave New York. I didn’t want to leave Dima and Travis and my friends.

They stared at me in shock, uhm well, father was sort in a shock, but mother was now boiling and I had to brace myself for what was coming.

“What did you dare to say, Jasper Lucas? You are with who? And you talked back to me in such a rude and inconsiderate way? Is that how I raised you, Jasper Lucas? Do not speak a further word, your father and I shall take measures towards you and this situation. I do not need to tell you the consequences that your actions bring to our family status.” She was now standing up and almost digging holes in my body with her furious stare and for a moment I felt like shattering in frozen splits, but then I thought about Dima and I squared my shoulders and stood up for myself.

“I said Dima and I are together and I will not go on a date with a girl. I cannot change the fact I am gay, it is not something I decided on my own, it happened and …”

SLAP.

Mother had just hit me with a hard and painful slap on my face for the first time in my entire life and while holding my pulsing cheek, I stared at her in disbelief and horror. She just hit me. My eyes went wide and I felt them stinging and I gulped down, because I wasn’t going to cry in front of her, so I let my anger now take the best of me and I didn’t like it. I wasn’t an angry person and it was all weighting down on me and making me feel terrible and giving a bitter taste in my mouth. She raised again her hand and I winced, but this time father stood up and grabbed her wrist.

The look on his face shocked me and I took a step back, because I had no idea what was about to come. He was pale and tense with … oh boy, I had no idea with what, but I never saw him like that. Mother snapped her head back and eyed him in confusion.

“Adelle-Grace, this is enough.” His voice echoed in the entire dining room. “I shall not tolerate you hitting my son a second time.”

I had no idea how to describe what went on my head in that moment. Dad had never stood for me, he had never cared about me or anything and always let mother treat me like some puppet to domesticate. I thought I didn’t exist for him, but now he … he…he just stopped mother and told her to he wasn’t going to tolerate her hitting me. Boy, he even called me “his son”, while last winter he went on some shock when Nic told them he was gay and they began to blame me for that. Uhm well, mother mostly blamed me for that and my brother went so mad that threatened them to stop with their behavior otherwise he would take me away. And I didn’t want to leave New York. Not now.