Ch. 3 - Meeting Stiles

I silently cursed as I noticed my first period was history, my worst and also least favorite subject. Uggghhhh..... I walked into the classroom that agreed with the room number showed on my schedule and took a seat. I dropped my bag in heap of a pile and took out my favorite, light blue, mechanical pencil.

Just as I was about to pull out my journal I had packed the night before - knowing that the teachers like to teach you crap on the first day - a boy with hazel brown eyes and moles scattered across his face walked through the door. His hands gripped tightly to the straps of his backpack as he let out an irritated sigh. I quickly averted my gaze elsewhere once he had caught me staring.

I heard light footsteps approaching me causing me to shift uncomfortably in my seat knowing exactly who it was - hazel boy. I subconsciously started to chew on the tip of my pencil due to the nasty habit that is soooo attractive - hint my sarcasm....

Once the footsteps stopped I slowly looked up to be met with the same boy from earlier. I sent an awkward smile causing him to return one as well, but I soon realized he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at a boy to my left who had been waving at him. Smooth....

"Hey Scott!" He says as he bypasses my desk and sits behind his friend. I mentally scowl at myself for being so foolish. I could already feel the heat rush to my cheeks which didn't help my pride and dignity at all... Great!

The teacher steps in and quickly introduces himself before starting today's lesson. Right as I begin to jot down some notes I feel a tap on my left shoulder followed by a 'pssst'. I turn to look over and see that it was hazel boy trying to get my attention. I slightly blushed remembering what had happened earlier, but quickly covered it up by sending him a raised eyebrow hinting at him to continue.

"Are you Lydia's cousin... y/n?" He asked me curiously and I slowly nodded with a confused expression plastered on my face as to why he was asking. He sends me a goofy smile causing that stupid blush to return again for the third time. "Welcome to Beacon Hills." He then turns to look back on his paper still holding his grin. I assume it as a signal that this small conversation is over, but then he looks up again. He slightly blushes as he tells me awkwardly, "Oh yeah.... My name is Stiles by the way..."

I hold out my hand and he gladly takes it. "My name is y/n" I inform him getting lost in his eyes, but then I mentally face palm myself as I realize he already knew that. "Wait.... I m-meant to say... uhhhh.... Nice to meet you." I stutter out as I avert my eyes anywhere but him. I didn't even have to feel the heat on my cheeks to know that they were red.

"y/n?" He asks. I look back at him to find him wearing that same goofy grin from earlier. I subconsciously smile back and say, "Yes?"

"I find your blush cute..." He says as he lets out a small laugh quickly averting his eyes away from me, causing my cheeks to become an even deeper shade of red. I smile to myself knowing that he thinks that some part of me is cute....

"Is that your attempt at flirting?" I heard Scott tease causing Stiles to blush and awkwardly look away. This only made me laugh, but a little louder than intended. The teacher looked back towards us and sent glares signaling for our silence.

"A-all I wanted to do was compliment her beauty...." Stiles mumbles under his breath awkwardly avoiding my eye contact.

"Keep telling yourself that, buddy." Scott says as he pats him on his bicep then turns around to continue his notes.

"Whatever." Stiles scoffs playfully, but anyone could tell he was still upset and embarrassed. I leaned towards him and said, "Just so you know I think you're cute too...." I leaned back in my chair and out of the corner of my eye saw Stiles smiling brightly.

How adorable....

Okay... I thought this one was adorable but it might have been a little to cheesy for my liking so sorry about that....

Hope you enjoyed!!! ;-) Thanks for reading plz vote! Bye!