Ch. 18 - Werewolf Stiles

That's right... Werewolf Stiles lol😂😂 loved writing this one so I hope you guys love reading it! Without further a duo.... THE IMAGINE DUN DUN DUUUUNNN!

   Stiles has been acting weird for some reason

Stiles has been acting weird for some reason. I don't know how to help him if he won't ever let me. He's become more and more distant. He blows off our late movie nights and morning coffee dates. It's starting to scare me.

I make my way inside Beacon Hills High School. I spot Scott and immediately rush over to him. His eyes land on me as he hurriedly tries to walk away. However, I take ahold of the back of his shirt before he can escape. I know for a fact he knows what's wrong with Stiles. His face drops as his eyes land on my glare.

"May I help you y/n?" He asks once I let go of his shirt.

"Yes you may. Tell me what's wrong with Stiles." I demand.

"Can't do that."

"Well why the hell not?"

"Because he made me promise not to."

I look down at the ground with hurt as his words hit me. Stiles is keeping secrets from me now? Why? When did we ever keep things from each other in the entire three years we have been best friends?

"Look I don't want to get in the middle of this, so please just leave me out of whatever is going on between the two of you," Scott begs.

"Too late," I smile innocently before replacing my expression with a glare, "You are taking me to him right now."

"Don't make me break my promise y/n."

I feel guilty as I take in his desperate expression. I step back away from him as I smile sadly. He sighs in relief once he notices I'm backing off.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so worried about him Scott. I don't know what to do without my best friend." I explain to him with a sullen expression.

"It's ok. I get it. How about this? I'll talk to him for you; try to convince him to speak to you. Sound good?" He asks. I nod my head 'yes'.

"Well I got to go. You'll stay out of trouble?"

"When do I not?" I place a forced smirk on my face.

~~~~~~

I was sitting on the bench outside of the school when I felt a presence beside me. I look up to see Stiles. I studied his sporadic freckles and warm chocolate eyes. I smiled as I took note of the familiar gold flecks throughout the brown. He smiles softly before mumbling, "hi." I wrap my arms around him and he returns the gesture.